Chapter - 88 - Ready to Breed

Upon reaching your seat, you were pleasantly surprised to discover that it was a double cabin, and this time you had the opportunity to sit with Namjoon instead of being alone in your own cabin. Soon enough, Namjoon arrived and casually stowed his bag in the overhead compartment before taking a seat beside you. A safety announcement is made over the intercom, ensuring that passengers are reminded to buckle their seatbelts and providing a comprehensive safety spiel. A flight attendant approaches your cabin, ensuring that the overhead compartment is closed and checking to make sure both you and Namjoon have fastened your seatbelts. You could feel a surge of anticipation as you fastened your seatbelts. You were consumed by worry and anxiety over the upcoming meeting with your dad. As the plane starts to glide down the runway, preparing for takeoff you find solace in leaning against Namjoon's shoulder. He takes off his hat, leans back, and gently holds your hand, tenderly kissing the back of it. "Let's wait until we can unbuckle and we'll change into something more comfortable."

After approximately 10 minutes, the seatbelts are released, prompting Namjoon to quickly unbuckle his own and rise from his seat. With a deliberate motion, he proceeds to slide the cabin door shut, seeking an extra layer of privacy.

"It's gonna be a long flight. Let's put these pajamas on and we'll watch a movie after." Namjoon gives you a cozy pajama set and selects one for himself. His eyes are filled with love and desire as he unfastens your seatbelt and gently pecks your lips.

Both of you slowly removed your clothing, carefully folding each piece and placing them in the small closet next to the table. Namjoon slipped into his cozy pajamas and settled back down, but just as you were about to do the same, he gently stopped you. With a grin on his face, he reached for a blanket and patted his lap, inviting you to join him.

You arch an eyebrow, your eyes brimming with confusion and surprise. "I thought you said you wanted me to put the pajamas on?"

Namjoon nods. "Yes but not yet."

"You want me to stay naked!? What if the flight attendant comes or something?"

Namjoon shakes his head. "Don't worry about it. They're not going to come yet. And the door is locked. Come here." He reaches out for your hand, his gaze brimming with desire as he pulls you close.

You slowly position yourself on his lap, maintaining intense eye contact as you straddle him. You could feel the tip of his cock poking at your entrance from how hard he was. He quickly reached for a blanket and gently draped it over your shoulders, wrapping you in its comforting embrace and providing you with a sense of warmth.

"Mmm, let's stay like this for a moment." He hugged you tightly and gently kissed your forehead, his hands caressing your back as he held you close.

"I have something that I want to tell you." Namjoon gazes into your eyes, his gaze filled with affection, gently tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"What do you want to tell me baby?" You peck his lips, your eyes filled with curiosity as you instinctively start to sway your hips, grinding against him.

"I purposely left your pills at home." Namjoon playfully gives a light tap on your ass, adding a bit of intensity to his movements as he bucks his hips up into you.

You react with a sudden burst of astonishment, your eyes widening and your hand instinctively covering your mouth. "What do you mean you left my pills? I took them yesterday."

Namjoon nods. "Yes I know but did you take them today?"

You shake your head. "Oh shit I forgot to take them today."

Namjoon nods. "And I was watching you. Do you think I really wanted to sleep all day with you? It took everything from me to try to stop myself from fucking you today because I wanted to wait until we were on the plane to start, so I decided to try to sleep all day to keep my mind busy in order to resist my strong desire to fuck you, and not only that, I also made sure none of the members touched you today. I have deep remorse for what happened. I was scared at the moment, but I think it's time. I want this to be planned and not an accident. I want to take the opportunity that we're going to be alone for a few days and just breed the fuck out of you. And no one would be able to touch you until that pregnancy test comes back positive. Not even Jungkookie."