Chapter - 44 - Festa Live

"Uhh.." The loud alarm sound coming from your phone wakes you up a little disoriented. You grab your phone from your nightstand and look at the time and it's 6 pm. You let out a yawn as Namjoon began to open his eyes. "What time is it," he asked for the time while stretching his arms and legs.

"It's 6 pm, baby. What time do we have to go to the dinner?"

"We have plenty of time babe. We leave at 7 pm."

"Mkay baby. That nap gave me energy. It was so good."

"Mm, I agree." Namjoon pecks your lips and pulls the blanket to the side. "Let's go take a shower and get ready.

"What am I supposed to wear." You were wondering what to wear for the dinner tonight.

"Jungkook picked an outfit for you babe. It matches the color of our outfits. Come on let's take a shower."

"Oh, I'm intrigued."

You let out a playful giggle as you climb on top of Namjoon. You take a minute to enjoy the feeling of being on top of him as leans in and nuzzles your nose, making you giggle. Then, he pecks your lips and playfully spanks your ass causing a low moan to escape your lips before helping you get out of bed.

As you checked the time, you realized that you still had a whole hour left before you had to leave. Between taking a shower with Namjoon and styling your hair it took you about 45 minutes. You decided to go with natural colors to complement the colors of your outfit. And, of course, you couldn't resist adding a touch of boldness with a sexy matte dark pink lipstick that perfectly balanced out the softness of your natural makeup. Meanwhile, Namjoon had already made his way to the room to put some clothes on and get ready to leave.

As you exit the bathroom and enter your room you see Namjoon lost in thought standing by the mirror brushing his hair. He was wearing a white tanktop and grey sweatpants and for a moment, you simply stood there, taking in the sight before you.

"You haven't put on your outfit yet?!" You wondered why hasn't gotten dressed yet.

"Remember that they're filming and we're changing into our outfits over there. I just have to put something on to get there. Our driver is on his way to pick us up to take us to the hotel."

"Oh, that's right baby. Ok. And where did you put my outfit?!"

"It's in your suitcase. Make sure you pack a few change of clothes and bring your koya pajamas just in case. Oh and don't forget your bag of toys." Namjoon slapped your ass as you walked by him to grab your outfit from the suitcase.

You giggle and grab your suitcase from the closet. "Oh, so I'm bringing my toys? Oh boy. I'm so excited for tonight."

"Mm, I love the outfit and the colors." You said while admiring the outfit Jungkook had chosen for you to wear.

"Put it on. Please.."

"Alright give me a minute."

Namjoon turned around and went to sit on the couch to watch you put your outfit on which consisted of a tight beige leather mini skirt that hugged your curves in all the right places, paired with a light blue, almost see-through, long-sleeved cotton blouse and a pair of matching beige high heel shoes.

As you were getting ready and putting on your outfit, Namjoon couldn't help but let out a low grunt at the sight of you while clapping slowly at the sight of you.

"Yes, fuck. Come here. Bring me your shoes."

You teasingly bite your lower lip as you walk towards him swaying your hips seductively and give him your high heel shoes. "Here you go, baby."