Chapter - 18 - Request

"Her mom is adorable. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she's stunning." The driver commented.

"She has a miserable life with my father. I wish I could help her get away from that jerk. He makes her life a living hell. She does not deserve it." You sigh.

"She needs to get a divorce. To be honest, I'd love to ask her out on a date." The bodyguard stated.

"You're going to have to fight me for her," the driver said, looking at the bodyguard.

"Holy shit! You guys waste no time. Chill. For fuck's sake, respect y n's mom." Namjoon laughed and shook his head at this.

"You guys are so unserious." You laugh as everyone else laughs.

"All right, where are we going now?" The driver asked as you approached the car.

"We need to get back to the hotel," Namjoon said.

"Ok just making sure." The driver unlocks the car and everyone gets in while he enters the hotel's address into the GPS and starts the car. Namjoon leans against the window as you lie on the seat, resting your head on his lap, as the driver departs for the hotel.

Namjoon is scrolling through his phone when he bursts out laughing. "What's so funny?" You began to wonder what was he laughing about.

"Someone on TikTok posted a video of me from when we were standing at the mall while you were talking to your mom. It was most likely one of the fans who approached me and asked for an autograph. How did we not notice that someone was filming us with their phone? You guys were probably too busy fantasizing about y/n's mom." Namjoon laughs.

"You guys are fired! You're supposed to prevent this from happening." You commented.

"Well, fuck." The bodyguard began to laugh hysterically, which made the driver laugh.

"Am I in the video?" You were curious.

Namjoon shakes his head. "Not at all."

You hear your phone's notification sound and take it out of your pocket to see who is texting you. It's a text message from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Are you guys back yet?

Y/n: We're on our way back why what's up?

Yoongi: We're waiting for you to get back. We want to gather for a pre-concert service.

You raise an eyebrow at Namjoon, and he nods. "Yes, I received the text from Yoongi. When we get back, we'll gather in the empty room I was using for a pre-concert service. That includes me." He grins.

Yoongi: That outfit of yours made everyone lose their minds and we can't wait until the concert.

Y/n: So you want me to wear the outfit for the service?

Yoongi: Yes.

You giggle as Namjoon nods and bites his lower lip. "We'll find you something else to wear to the concert. When we return, they want you to wear the outfit."

Y/n: Sound good. We're almost there.

Yoongi: Text me when you get back.

Y/n: Ok.

After you put your phone back in your pocket, Namjoon suddenly grabs your hand and motions for you to sit on his lap."Come here, babe."

He pulls you into his lap and you straddle him, one leg on each side. "Yes, baby?"

"Hold on a second, babe." Namjoon tilts his head to the side to ask the driver a question. "Hey, how much longer until we get to the hotel?"

"About five minutes." The driver replied.