Chapter - 13 - After Shower

As you get out of the shower and grab a towel to dry yourself you hear your phone ring.

"That's probably Jungkook. Let me grab my phone." You head to the room and grab your phone from the table and notice a call from Jungkook.

Y/n: Hey Kookie I just got out of the shower. I'll be there soon.

Jungkook: That was a long shower. We got here an hour ago.

Namjoon motions for you to put your phone on speakerphone.

Y/n: You're on speaker Kookie.

Namjoon: She's heading over there now. Things got a little heated in the shower. *laugh*

Jungkook: *laugh* But of course it did. You're irresistible hyung and so is y/n.

Y/n: Oh I know right? He sure is. We couldn't help ourselves. *laugh*

Namjoon: I can't help myself around y/n. *chuckle*

Jungkook: Oh hyung you're so lucky that you get to have her 24/7.

Y/n: Well he's my boyfriend. But you can have me anytime you want. You just gotta ask. That's my job anyways. *giggle*

Jungkook: True! Now I hope you still have some energy left for me babe.

Y/n: Oh I'm just getting started, baby. Let me put something on and I'll head over there now.

Jungkook: One of those bags has some toys that you requested. Bring it with you.

Namjoon: Whoa jungkookie. Shit's about to go down in there. I forgot about the toys.

Jungkook: Want me to record it for you hyung?

Namjoon: How about if you let me go and watch?

Y/n: Baby he deserves alone time with me.

Jungkook: Honestly I don't mind if you come with her and watch hyung. You can come if you want to. It's fine.

Namjoon: Only if she's ok with it.

Y/n: I'm totally fine with it. We'll be there soon Kookie.

Jungkook: Alright. See you guys soon.

You put your phone on the table and head to the bathroom and resume drying yourself with the towel as you hang it on a hook and head to your room to put something on.

"Don't take too long babe. I'm gonna put something on and wait for you."

"Ok baby I'm gonna dress in the bathroom. Jungkook wanted me to put something sexy on so I'm gonna get ready and surprise you."

"Oh boy. I'm nervous. Go ahead, babe. Do your thing."

You look through the bags that Namjoon had put in the closet and you immediately spot a sexy black leather lingerie and a pair of black high heel stilettos and grab those two bags as you grab your makeup bag and a hairbrush and head to the bathroom and lock the door.

You spend another 30 minutes in the bathroom getting ready putting on the black leather lingerie. Styling your hair and putting on some makeup. Finally, you put the black stilettos on and look at yourself in the mirror and laugh.

"Well, Damm! I look hot." You giggled.

"Baby I'm ready. I'm coming out." You tell at Namjoon.

"Geez, babe you took forever. Let's go! Jungkookie already called me asking what's taking so long and I told him you were getting ready."

You come out of the bathroom wearing a sexy black leather bodysuit type lingerie.

The moment Namjoon sees you his jaw drops and he screams punching the wall " FUCK!"