Chapter - 42 - Office

As the morning sun peeked through the window, you woke up and proceed to take a shower before putting on the outfit that Namjoon had strictly selected for you - a sleek black mini dress paired with towering high heels.

The clock ticked away as you prepared yourself, and before you knew it, the time had reached 8:30 am, leaving you with a mere half hour to arrive at the office for your 9 am appointment. Namjoon opted to remain at home, leaving Jungkook to drive you to the office. They reminded you of the festa dinner scheduled for that night and informed you of a private party planned after the video shoot. As you arrive at the office, a sense of punctuality washed over you, having arrived with enough time to spare. Jungkook expertly parks his car in his designated parking space. As the phone rang, you picked up to hear the voice of none other than Bang PD. He talked about directions to his office, but you informed him that you had the pleasure of Jungkook's company and he would be leading you there.

"Oh, my God, I don't know why I'm so nervous." You giggled as you prepared to exit the car.

"God you look sexy as fuck. Hold on let me open the door for you. I want to take a picture." Jungkook's gaze sparkled as he took in your stunning figure, his lips parting to offer a fiery compliment before swiftly exiting the car to open your door.

Jungkook slowly opens your door and extends his hand toward you, asking you to come out and join him. As you exit the car, he takes your hand and leads you out as you grab your purse and shut the door, feeling his gaze focused on you the entire time.

"Hold on stay right there." With a seductive move, Jungkook pulls out his phone and captures a tempting picture of you.

"So sexy. I'm gonna put that picture as my phone wallpaper." With a few taps, Jungkook created a wallpaper of you on his phone, proudly displaying it for your admiration.

"Oh stop it Kookie. Let's go." You giggle to yourself and start following Jungkook as he walks toward the entrance. You wanted to hold hands with him, but you knew that doing so in public was forbidden, so instead, you trailed behind him cautiously.

He led you through the parking lot and brought you to a door that was equipped with a security card scanner. To enter the building, you were required to use an access card to open the entrance.

"You have your employee ID with you?" Jungkook glanced at you, arching an eyebrow asking if you had remembered to bring your employee ID card.

You look at him with a confused look on your face. "I do but don't you need a special access card to enter the building?!"

Jungkook smirked and shook his head. "Just give me your ID babe."

You shrug and give Jungkook your HYBE employee ID and he taps it on the scanner. After that, you hear the door click and open, and a recorded voice with a welcome message coming from a tiny speaker that is connected to the door saying, "Welcome to HYBE."

You gasp and cover your mouth in astonishment. "OH?! Really? And what's with the voice? That's so fancy." You burst out laughing and Jungkook hands you the ID back.

"You're an employee babe. Your ID grants you access to all the doors except for idols private studios that you need to tap in a code to enter as well as Bang PD-nim's office."

Jungkook continues with the conversation, providing a few tips and information about the building as he guided you through a corridor and stopped by the elevator.

"And what's the passcode to all of BTS members' studios? Let me guess, 134340?"

Jungkook laughs and shakes his head. "Good guess but no."

"Oh, I know. 0613?

Jungkook's lips curled into a sly smirk as he began to clap slowly, his head nodding in approval as he gave you a thumbs up. "Oh, you're good! You're a true army."