Chapter - 48 - Jacuzzi

When you walk into the kitchen, you notice it's spotless."Wow! You guys did a good job cleaning. It looks like nothing happened." You said, with a mischievous twinkle in your eye and a playful grin spreading across your face.

Namjoon shrugs. "It was all around the table area so it wasn't that hard to clean. They must be outside. Come on let's see what they're up to."

When you walk into the patio, Namjoon and you both look at each other and giggle at the scene. They were all banging each other in the jacuzzi.

"What did I tell you?!" As you and Namjoon made your way closer to the scene you couldn't help but laugh as you hop in the jacuzzi. Jungkook was straddling Tae bouncing on his cock. Meanwhile, Jin took Hobi from behind, their connection deepening with each powerful thrust. Not far away, Yoongi and Jimin were locked in a heated makeout session that left them breathless. Yoongi was leaning on top of Jimin, their connection intensifying as he fucked him in the missionary position.

As Jimin spotted you, a mischievous giggle escaped his lips. The atmosphere seemed to shift as others in the room noticed your presence. Their movements became slower, their attention shifting towards you as you made your way closer.

"Oh don't fucking stop. Keep going." You said as you hopped in the jacuzzi with Namjoon sitting next to him while eagerly watching the lustful scene.

"Come here babygirl sit." Hobi taps on the floor in front of him asking you to sit. His sweat dripping down his forehead as he whispered, his voice barely audible, amidst the heavy panting that filled the air.

"I need to recharge. I'm gonna grab a beer." Namjoon said while hopping out of the jacuzzi, and heading towards the minibar to grab a beer.

The place was filled with the lustful sounds of their moans and grunts, echoing through the air as they continued fucking each other. You exit the jacuzzi making your way towards Hobi and settle down on the floor, positioning yourself just inches away from him who was on all fours, while Jin stood behind him slamming himself into him over and over again.

You spit on the palm of your hand and teasingly rub your folds getting them nice and wet for Hobi. "Mmm come on Daddy make me cum... Get it all over your face."

Hobi's burning desire consumed him as he eagerly parted your legs with hunger in his eyes, he spits on your folds rubbing his hand aggressively against them before giving it a few slaps and eagerly plunging his face between your thighs. Your hands instinctively tangled in his hair, pulling him closer as he began to eat you out aggressively making you moan repeatedly leaving you gasping for air. He expertly lapped his tongue between your delicate folds as you sensually moved your hips, grinding against his face. His deep grunts and moans vibrating against your core sending shivers down your spine.

Jin's moans were becoming louder and louder as it looks like he was about to cum. He locked his intense gaze with yours, igniting a fiery desire between you both. You eagerly entwined your fingers with his, urging him to cum. Your lips part, a soft gasp escaping as you feel your breathing getting heavier. Your head nods, your eyes locked with his in an intense, burning gaze encouraging him to cum. "Yes, Jin. That's it, baby. Let it all out. Cum baby."

Meanwhile, Jungkook's breaths became heavier and his deep moans filled the air creating an echo as he reached his climax.

"Ohh Taehyung -ssi... I'm gonna cum..."

He leaned in closer to Tae, his voice barely a whisper. With a deep growl from within him, he swiftly rose to his feet, towering above Tae as he became undone and began to shoot his load upon Tae's face.

Namjoon makes his way back, sipping beer, and jumps back into the jacuzzi, as Jungkook takes a seat next to Namjoon, panting heavily, attempting to catch a breath and come down from his high.