Chapter - 36 - Airplane

As the plane began to move slowly down the runway, everyone was seated and fully buckled. Namjoon was in the suite right across from you. You were staring at each other blankly as the sliding doors to your and his suites were both opened. He winks at you and blows you a kiss, and you blow a kiss back. "You're so close yet so far." You sigh and frown, desperate to be able to unbuckle your seatbelt and snuggle with Namjoon as the plane lifts off.

"Wait until the seatbelts unbuckle, and we'll take a nap together." He blows you another kiss and tells you to come to him after the seatbelt unbuckles. For a little while, the others remained silent until Jungkook began singing "Airplane Pt. 2," at which point the others joined in.

When the seatbelts were eventually unbuckled, they stopped singing and began shouting and clapping enthusiastically. You immediately joined Namjoon in his suite, and he clicked a button to recline the seat even further. You lay on top of him, and he wraps his arms around your waist, tightening his grip on you and pecking your lips. "Babe, why don't you change into something more comfortable?" It's going to be a long flight."

"Why don't we just stay naked for the time being?" We can use the comforter to keep warm." You suggested staying naked because you were going to take a nap anyways.

Namjoon nods. "Might as well. If anything, we'll just put these robes on." You both stood up and Namjoon began to undress, and you followed suit, while the others were already in the process of changing into their pajamas.

Namjoon laid back down completely naked after putting his clothes on the table. He covered himself with the comforter and clicked a button on the side of the seat to turn it into a bed. You remove your clothes, kick off your shoes, and put on the robe. "Would you like anything to drink, baby? I'm going to get a drink at the bar." You ask Namjoon if he would like something to drink as you turn to face him.

"I'll take a bottle of champagne babe. There should be mini bottles of wine and mini bottles of champagne at the bar."

"Okay, baby, I'll be right back." You go to the bar, grab two mini bottles of champagne from the wine cooler, and start heading back toward Namjoon's suite.

On your way back, you hear Jin yelling from his suite. "Would you mind bringing me a can of beer while you're at it?"

"Does anyone else want anything to drink?" You asked whether anyone else wanted anything from the bar.

"I'll take some champagne," Jungkook responded.

"I'll have a beer as well." Thank you, princess." Taehyung responded.

You look at Yoongi, but it appears that he already had a beer in his hand, but you still ask him just in case. "Yoongi, do you need anything?"

Yoongi throws a wink at you and shows you the beer. "I'm okay princess. I might need you later. It's going to be a long flight."

"Jimin how about you?" You look at Jimin and shout asking if he wanted anything.

Jimin shakes his head. "I'm good for now baby thanks." He replied closing the door to his suite as it looks like he was getting ready to nap.

Hobi looks at you and blows you a kiss. You giggle and bite your lower lip staring back at him. "Yes, Daddy? Would you like anything?"

"I'll take a bottle of red wine for now babygirl." He bites his lower lip winking at you and you giggle and grab two cans of beer, another champagne, and a mini bottle of red wine. You stop by Hobi's suite first and give him the wine. "Here you go, Daddy."

Hobi takes the bottle of wine and kisses your lips."Thanks, babygirl."

You leave his suite, close the door, and proceed to Taehyung's suite. He was on the seat, wearing his pajamas but no shirt, watching television. "Here you go Tae." You bring him the beer, and he grabs it and pulls you towards him, making you sit on his lap. As you straddle him, he places the drink on the table and repeatedly pecks your lips, moving his hands down your lower back and groping your buttcheeks. "We haven't had the chance to have some alone time together, so I may need you later."