Chapter - 50 - Test Results

You rush to the bathroom with Namjoon and Jungkook and adjust the water temperature to a comfortable level. As you all began to shower rapidly, you continued to discuss your possible pregnancy.

"What if I'm not pregnant?" You sigh as you poured a little bit of body wash over a loofah and began to wash yourself.

"If the test is negative then we'll just continue with our lives, babe. But if it's positive then no matter who the father is we will all take good care of that baby. I will treat it like my own regardless." Jungkook said while scrubbing his body with a bar of soap.

Namjoon sighs. "Honestly. I was planning on having a baby with y/n but not now. I think is too soon to have a baby. And I don't want y/n to get in trouble with Bang PD-nim. But if the test is positive I'll be so happy if I'm the father."

Jungkook nods. "I think we're all hoping that you're the father hyung. It's just how it needs to be. The thought of abortion is devastating. I understand Taehyung's point of view and we will support him but if it was me I wouldn't have made that decision. We will all take care of the baby like our own no matter what."

Namjoon giggles. "A baby with seven daddies."

You laugh at his comment," One real daddy and six uncles."

"If you're pregnant and it's a girl. Oh boy. I'm going to spoil her so much and buy her so many things. If it's a boy too but girls have more options when it comes to gifts." Jungkook said while he began to wash his hair.

"Oh, God. I can picture Jin Hyung wanting to teach the baby how to play video games if it's a boy." Namjoon giggles.

Jungkook laughs at Namjoon's comment. "Honestly me too! I'm gonna be playing a lot of video games with my son. Yes, that's right. I said my son and not my nephew because like I said. I'm gonna treat that baby like my own and I'm sure the others will too!

Namjoon sighs. "Unless Taehyung is the father."

You shake your head while looking at Namjoon, "Think about it, baby. The day I forgot to take the pills it was the day we were coming back to Korea. You were the first one I had sex with right after and remember we took a nap and I didn't wash."

"And you probably came inside of her right hyung?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow looking at Namjoon.

"I did. And yes we fell asleep and didn't wash right away. It was after we came back from the gym. After you and Yoongi Hyung left our room." Namjoon replied while rinsing himself.

You nod. "Yes that's right but I had sex with Yoongi first before doing it with you. However, I showered right away and we started packing my luggage."

"Hmm. And we had sex on the plane and also didn't clean up right away and fell asleep." Namjoon replied.

"And you came inside of her again right hyung?"

Namjoon nods. "Yes, I did Kookie."

"And Tae was the last one before we got home however I also showered right away after him." You finish washing and exit the shower.

Jungkook gasps. "So in theory Namjoon Hyung is the father if you're pregnant."

Jungkook turns the water off and exits the shower with Namjoon as you all grab towels to dry yourselves.

"We're still going to take a paternity test. We'll go to the lab close to the office. But it makes sense. Let's hurry and put some clothes on and go to breakfast."  Namjoon said as he hangs the towel on a hook and exits the bathroom and you and Jungkook follow him out.

"I have to talk to you both but I'm gonna wait till later," Jungkook said while grabbing his backpack from the closet.

"Talk to us about what?" You asked wondering what did he want to talk to you about.