Chapter - 20 - OT7 Part 2

"I love how we're all fucked up out of our fucking minds. You guys are dirty as fuck! I fucking love it." You laughed darkly as you lay between Namjoon and Hobi, your head resting on their legs and your feet resting on the headboard. It was a king-size bed, so it comfortably fit everyone. You were close enough to both Yoongi's and Tae's cocks to reach them.

"Come on baby sit on that fucking cock don't make my boyfriend wait. You too Tae baby daddy's getting impatient." As Yoongi was crouching down and getting ready to bounce on Namjoon's cock, you bit your lower lip and stared at him as you lifted a hand and slapped his ass. You then looked at Tae and did the same thing to him.

Namjoon lined his cock against Yoongi's anus and slowly pushed himself into him as Yoongi finally bottomed him up and let out a deep moan.

Namjoon started to thrust slowly at first, and Yoongi bounced on Namjoon's dick with his head tilted back and eyes closed. Although he was breathing heavily and moaning continuously, his initial moans were low. Yoongi was moving slowly, savoring each thrust while whispering the words, "Fuck..yess..your cock feels so good Joon..oh my fucking god..yess." in between groans.

"Yesss... Bounce on that cock..just like that baby.. take it hyung..yess..fuck.."
Namjoon increased his thrusting speed, constantly moaning louder and louder as he became more violent with each thrust.

Hobi, on the other hand, pushed himself into Taehyung as soon as he sat on his cock, but he was rougher and more aggressive than Namjoon, slamming himself in with a hard hip buck that caused Taehyung to scream and curse aloud. "FUCK!" Hobi remained still for a moment before starting to thrust at a slower pace at first.

"Daddy's so savage holy shit!" You giggled.

Jimin positions himself between your legs as you grab him by the hair and push his head against your cunt while Jungkook is kneeling behind him and pumping his cock. "Come on Jimin, show me what you've got."

This is the first time Jimin gets to eat you out because the last time he was quick because it was late and you had a limited time to fulfill all of their requests in one night switching from room to room and there wasn't enough time or space for him to do it in the car so you didn't know what to expect from him.

"You're gonna fucking wish you didn't save my tongue for last. Let me show you how my tongue treats dirty whores like you." Jimin snatched your wrist, releasing the grip from his hair as he spoke, a grin on his face, biting his lower lip and looking at you with lustful eyes as he let out a dark laugh, spreading your pussy lips. He spits on your pussy twice, making it even sloppier from all the oil as everyone was drenched from head to toe. He rubbed his entire hand over your entire pussy before slapping you hard.

"FUCK! You screamed from the sting and the impact of his hard slap on your pussy, but not just once. He did it three times before he started eating you out. You were surprised by his dominant side because you weren't expecting it from him, and honestly, you were enjoying it.

The moment Jungkook began to line his cock against Jimin's ass Jin abruptly pushed him back.

"Before Jimin gets that cock I want that ass. Now Kookie. Bend down."Jin pinned Jungkook on all fours behind Namjoon and Hobi and spanked him hard, causing a loud moan to escape Jungkook's lips. He slammed himself into him with one hard buck of his hips as he grabbed Jungkook by the hair and began to plow his ass, thrusting brutally hard and fast while screaming profanities at him. Jungkook was moaning and growling loudly, panting heavily, begging for more.

Jimin didn't miss a single spot with his tongue. He pulled on your pussy lips with his mouth, slid his tongue repeatedly between your slit from your clit to your needy hole, flicked your clit quickly with the tip of his tongue, switching between flicking and swirling it and tongue fucking your slutty hole, lapping his tongue all over your folds, switching back and forth all at once. While continuously moaning loudly, he kept repeating this.