Chapter - 60 - Beach Love

You suddenly hear loud music resonating coming from the outside. The base was so loud it made the walls tremble. The loud music suddenly disappeared and you could hear laughter and cheer coming from the outside.

"That must be Hobi and Tae." Jimin's dad laughed and stood up to go check what was going on outside. As he began to walk towards the exit Both Taehyung and Hobi walk into the place doing a little happy dance. They both give Jimin's dad a high five as they enter the building.

"You guys are so fucking loud." Namjoon chuckled as they made their way towards the table.

"Wooo! Slaaaaaayyy! That car is dope as fuck!" Hobi approached the table with a warm smile and embraced you in a friendly hug.

You giggle. "You guys are crazy."

Taehyung bursts into laughter and warmly embraces you, before proceeding to hug Namjoon and Jungkook. He gently taps Jimin on the shoulder and pulls him into a heartfelt hug, before finally settling down next to him.

"Oooohhhh shit look at all these goodies! Oh, and you didn't forget my Iced Americano!" Hobi gently taps Jimin's dad on the shoulder and then proceeds to sit next to Tae. He reaches for the Iced Americano and takes a satisfying sip. "Mmm, your dad makes the best Americanos bro."

"Jungkookieee sup bro! You're a little quiet over there." Hobi gazes at Jungkook and playfully winks at him, all while taking a bite of a delicious chocolate croissant.

Jungkook giggles. "I'm just trying to finish this rainbow cake hyung."

"You want me to bring a couple of boxes so you can take some snacks with you?" Jimin's dad looks at Hobi asking if he wanted a few snacks for the road.

"Yes please!" Hobi replied as he took a sip of his Iced Americano.

"I'll be right back." Jimin's dad exits the room and closes the door behind him to grab some to-go boxes for the snacks.

"Is he gone?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nods while sipping tea. "Mhm."

Both Hobi and Taehyung look at Namjoon. "Namjoon-ah if you excuse me. I'm gonna take this moment to kiss my babygirl."
Hobi said, as he briefly stood up.

"Me too," Tae commented.

Namjoon laughs. "Go ahead hyung."

"Come here babygirl." Hobi wasted no time in picking you up and placing you on the table. He and Tae both approach you and begin sucking on your neck. On each side, one. You grip their hair and tilt your head back, biting your lips hard trying not to moan. Tae lifts your shirt and begins sucking on your nipple as Hobi presses his lips to yours and gives you a heated tongue kiss.

Hobi and Tae both put their hands between your legs and began rubbing their fingers along the lace fabric of your panties against your clit. They both gasp and exchange glances.

"Holy shit! She's drenched." Tae commented while giggling.

Jimin cleared his throat and began to laugh, causing both Namjoon and Jungkook to burst out laughing as well. They shook their heads, looking at Jimin.

Jimin's dad began to open the door giving both Hobi and Taehyung a jumpscare. They immediately rushed back to their seats and you hopped off the table quickly sitting back down.

Luckily everyone was seated when Jimin's dad managed to open the door and get in. Namjoon and Jungkook both looked down biting their lips hard. They took a deep breath and took a sip of tea trying not to laugh.

You took a generous bite of a slice of lemon cake and followed it with a refreshing sip of water. Taehyung and Hobi were both sweating, trying to hold back their laughter as they nearly got caught playing with you. Jimin calmly sipped his water, his eyes closed as he fought to suppress his laughter. A brief silence fell over the room as Jimin's dad placed the boxes on the table.