Chapter - 80 - Namjoon's Effect

The mood quickly changed from a partying mood to one of incredibly intense sexual energy that seemed to penetrate every corner of the room. Namjoon, being the menace that he is, mischievously chose a sexual song for his last song and was quietly executing a plan to make everyone go crazy. With each beat and every lyric, he skillfully manipulated everyone's emotions, building up the tension and anticipation. He was not only flirting with you but also with Mia and Jungkook. He was driving everyone crazy with his incredible hotness and insanely sexy voice, blowing everyone's mind away.

Jungkook found himself completely and utterly captivated by the irresistible allure that radiated from Namjoon. As Namjoon's deep and sensual voice filled the air, Jungkook's heart raced with anticipation, unable to resist the overwhelming desire that coursed through his veins. Jungkook's hands instinctively reached for the hem of his shirt, peeling it off his sculpted physique, revealing the toned muscles that lay beneath. Locked in a lustful gaze with Namjoon, Jungkook's body moved with an almost ethereal grace, swaying and flowing to the rhythm of the music. Each movement was infused with a seductive energy, a magnetic pull that seemed to draw them closer together. The room was filled with an electric tension, an undeniable chemistry that crackled in the air. Jungkook's eyes never wavered from Namjoon's, their connection intensifying with every beat of the song. It was as if time stood still, the world fading into the background, leaving only the two of them locked in this intimate dance. Namjoon, feeling the heat of the moment, decided to take off his shirt, revealing his toned physique. The atmosphere became charged with an overwhelming sexual tension, intensifying with each note he sang. You sat on the couch and started taking off Mia's clothes, starting with her shirt. Mia did the same thing to you and removed your shirt. As you were undressing Mia and Mia was undressing you, Jungkook couldn't help but press his body against Namjoon's and grind against him. Both Namjoon and Jungkook were rubbing their bulges against each other's.

At the moment, you were focused on Mia and Namjoon had his focus momentarily locked on Jungkook. You were sitting on the couch with your legs spread, and the moment you and Mia were finally fully naked, Mia's instincts took over, pulling her towards you with an almost magnetic force. She knelt between your legs, her intense gaze locked with yours, burning with an insatiable hunger. You gently but firmly grabbed her by the hair, guiding her head towards the intimate space between your thighs, pushing her head harshly against your dripping wet pussy as Mia began to eat you out aggressively. She was continuously and persistently moaning against your core, passionately and fervently devouring you with an insatiable hunger that you hadn't witnessed from her before. The room is filled with the intoxicating sound of your moans, vibrating with an intensity that echoed through the air, as Mia's tongue and lips worked together expertly hitting every sensitive spot of your pussy with a precision that bordered on the divine. Your body responded to Mia's touch, swaying with a rhythm that mirrored the waves of ecstasy crashing within you, leaving you breathless, as if every nerve ending in your body had been awakened and set ablaze with a fervor that defied description.

Namjoon's deep voice filled the air, seducing the senses as he continued to sing. In an irresistible twist of fate, both he and Jungkook found themselves irresistibly drawn to you and Mia, their desire intensifying with each passing moment. As Mia expertly pleasured you, their eyes locked onto the captivating scene, their bodies moving closer to the couch, driven by an insatiable hunger that could no longer be denied. Jungkook shed the remaining layers of his clothes, revealing his sculpted physique, as he towered over Mia, his gaze focused on the irresistible scene before him. He couldn't resist the overwhelming urge to tightly grip his throbbing cock, eagerly jerking off, all the while urging Mia to make you cum.

Namjoon approaches Mia with a determined look on his face. He kneels beside her, his hand firmly gripping her hair as he pushes her head harder against your pussy and continues to sing the dirty song. The combination of his seductive deep voice, the lyrics, and his actions ignite a powerful surge of desire within you, making you overwhelmingly horny, your moans growing more intense, echoing in the room.