Chapter - 16 - Breakfast

When your alarm goes off the next morning, you open your eyes, grab your phone from the nightstand, and turn off the alarm. It's 7 a.m., and Namjoon isn't in bed. You began to wonder where he was as you stretched and yawned in bed, still drowsy. You sit on the edge of your bed, getting ready to get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower before meeting everyone for breakfast. Today was your first day working at a concert venue, and you were very excited about it. The concert wasn't until 6 pm, so you had the rest of the day to do whatever you wanted.

You get up to use the restroom when your phone begins to ring. "Who could be calling me this early in the morning?" You scratched your head as you picked up your phone and saw a call from an unknown number.

Y/n: Hello?

Mom: Hello y/n! It's me, mom. My neighbor let me have this phone so I can use it to call you.

Y/n: Hi mom. I was just waking up and getting ready to take a shower because I have things to do. What's up?

Mom: I have to be quick because I don't want your dad to find out I'm talking to you. I want to see you y/n, please. Can we meet somewhere secretly?

Y/n: Mom I have a busy day and I work tonight.

Mom: Can we meet in the next couple of hours, please?! This is a good number to reach me at.

Y/n: Mom I have to ask my boyfriend. I'll let you know if we can meet later today just give me time I'll call you back ok?

Mom: Ok sweetie. I'll be waiting for your response.

The call ends, and you sigh as you put your phone to charge. As you get ready to head for the bathroom, the door to your room opens and Namjoon enters.

"Good morning, my love," he says as he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you into a hug.

You peck his lips "Good morning, baby. I was wondering where you went."

"I went to the gym and didn't want to wake you up. He replied by repeatedly pecking your lips.

"Mmm, You look delicious all sweaty in that white tank top and black shorts. " You gave him a gentle kiss below his chin.

"We need to get ready to join the members and the staff for breakfast. We're gonna discuss the concert tonight. Come on let's go shower." He takes your hand and leads you to the restroom.

"My mom just called. She wants to meet me somewhere secretly. Do you think we can meet her before we leave to go to the concert venue tonight? What time we're leaving? You turn the lights on and walk to the shower to set the water at a warm temperature.

"We leave at 3 pm. If we meet your mom it has to be quick. We can meet her somewhere close to here. We'll figure it out." Namjoon took off his shirt and tossed it on the counter before removing his shorts and underwear and placing them next to his shirt.

He leads you to the shower, where you both enter and stand beneath the running water, arms around each other.

"Are you going to be requesting my service during the concert?" You asked him while grabbing a bottle of body wash and pouring some on a loofah.

"Honestly, I get to be with you 24/7 so I'm going to allow the members to do whatever they need with you because there's so many of us in so little time and I get to have you all night after the concert but that can change so we'll see." He poured a little bit of shampoo into the palm of his hand and began to wash his hair.

"About my mom. I want to meet with her somewhere quickly and give her money. Can you write a check for 10k and we'll meet her after breakfast? We can meet her at the mall." You started to scrub the loofah up and down his chest as you lathered his body.