Chapter - 22 - Concert Day

You put your suitcase on the table as you head out to the breakroom to grab something to eat. You take two slices of cheese pizza, place them on a paper plate, and grab a can of soda from the fridge as you sit down to eat. As you take a bite of the pizza, you pull your phone from your pocket and notice a missed text from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Babe? Where are you? I miss you. We're at the rehearsal now.

Y/n: I miss you too baby. I'm in your breakroom eating before I change clothes. The support room is in the breakroom.

Namjoon: Yes we know. Bang PD told us. We're gonna head over to eat before soundcheck begins. The rehearsal is about an hour. So I'll get to see you before the concert.

Y/n: Okay baby. See you soon. I love you.

Namjoon: I love you too.

You put your phone back in your pocket as you resume eating your meal. It took you about 15 minutes to finish your meal. After getting up to clean up after yourself and throw out the trash, you decided to return to the support room.

As soon as you entered the room and shut the door, you opened your suitcase and started getting ready. You first take a toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste from your purse, as well as your hair dryer and makeup bag, and walk to the bathroom to do your hair and makeup. You didn't have much to wear because they asked that you not wear anything fancy for tonight and wanted you naked to make it easier for them, so you only had a pair of sexy black fishnet tights stockings, and some accessories.

You started by squeezing some toothpaste onto your toothbrush and brushing your teeth. You were anxious and horny at the same time at the fact that they were using you for the pleasure of the BTS members in the middle of the concert in case they needed to relieve stress. You were feeling wet and really excited about this.

After cleaning your teeth, you turn on the hairdryer, grab a hairbrush, and start drying your hair. You had long hair so it took you at least an hour to dry and style your hair properly. After you've finished with your hair, apply makeup, including cute, waterproof lipstick in a pink shade, pink eye shadow, and a tiny bit of pink and purple glitter on your eyelid. To give your makeup a little bit more of a seductive touch, you also apply a pair of long fake eyelashes and black waterproof eyeliner.

After applying your makeup, you put on perfume-scented body lotion, spritzed a small amount of the perfume Namjoon had purchased for you, and then started putting on your outfit, which consisted of a pair of black fishnet thighs stockings, a pair of long black satin gloves, a stunning diamond choker, and a black diamond belly ring.

"Alright, I'm ready." You said to yourself as you finally put on your black high heel stilettos and packed everything back into your suitcase and placed it in a corner next to the couch.

You spent an hour getting ready and didn't realize the members had finished rehearsing until you heard their voices outside in the break room along with other staff members.

All the members of BTS decided to come into the support room at the same time to see you.

"Oh fucking my god. Holy Shit!" Jin shouted the moment he sees you.

"Mmm fuck.. goddamn you look fucking delicious y/n I'm loving this so much," Taehyung said biting his lower lip.

"I don't want to wait until break. Can I get support now? Because holy shit. I'm so fucking hard. You look hot as fuck y/n." Jimin said this as he approached you and teasingly tugged on your left nipple.

"My lips are dry. Fuck eating. I want dessert first." Yoongi licks his lips, nods, and bites his bottom lip while slipping a finger between your slit.

"Hyung can I use her now too?! I need her to fix this." Jungkook sighs and points to his hard-on while looking at Namjoon.