Chapter - 8 - The Meeting

You wake up the next morning and look at the time. It's 8 am and Namjoon is not in your bed. You were deeply asleep and didn't notice when he woke up.

You stretch and sit on the edge of the bed for a moment as Namjoon suddenly comes out of the bathroom.

"I didn't want to wake you up. I'm about to head out and meet with the members in the lobby to go to the mall. You need clothes to change into. Stay here I'll order some room service for you and you can sleep while we're gone. " He said as he grabbed his phone and his wallet.

"I'm so sleepy. I'm just going to the bathroom and getting back to sleep. I have nothing to change into except for a dress that's about it. Did you sleep well?" You asked as he pulls you into a hug.

"I slept like a baby. God, it felt so good sleeping with you. Please whatever you do. Don't tell anyone that we're sleeping together. Let that be our little secret. I have to go now, babe. I'll see you later." He gave you a soft kiss on your forehead as he walked out the door and left.

You closed the door behind him and head into the bathroom to wash your teeth and pee.

You finish and walk back into your room and your phone is going off.
You pick up your phone and see a text from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Y/n can you text me your sizes for your clothes and underwear and shoes when you get a chance?

Y/n: Ok

Namjoon: I ordered some breakfast for you. It should be there in about 30 minutes they said. We should be back before 2 pm. The meeting is scheduled for 3 pm in the hotel conference room downstairs.

Y/n: Ok baby. Thanks for the breakfast. I'll text you my sizes. See you later.

You text Namjoon all the sizes of your clothes, underwear, and shoes and put your phone to charge.

You sit on the bed and lay back down and after 20 minutes you hear a knock on your door.

"Room Service!" A man's voice shouted from the outside.

You get up and open the door as the man hands you a tray. You thank the man and close the door. The tray had a bottle of water, a sprite, a bottle of BTS Cold brew americano with Namjoon's picture, a small bowl of fruit, and a breakfast meal.

You giggle at the coffee with Namjoon's face as you sit down to eat the breakfast he had ordered for you.

You finish eating breakfast and hop back in bed and it didn't take too long before you fell back asleep.

You slept all day and when you finally woke up it was already 2 pm.

"Oh shit, I wanted to wake up around 1 pm since Namjoon said they were coming back around 2 pm. I better take a shower before they get back." You said to yourself as you head towards the bathroom to take a shower.

As you're taking a shower your mind is going crazy thinking about so many things. You wondered if you ever get to see your family again. You were nervous about the meeting with Bang PD and the staff of Big Hit. You thought about Namjoon. A lot. You were in love with him. You loved him and you could feel that he felt the same way about you. He's been treating you as if you were already his girlfriend and you had the feeling that sooner or later he would pop the question.

You finished taking a shower and grabbed a hairbrush and the hair dryer and began to dry your hair. After you finished styling your hair you wrapped a towel around you and walked back to your room as you heard voices out in the hallway and a knock on your door.

You open the door and Namjoon walks in followed by the members. Your eyes widen and you gasp covering your mouth as you close the door.

"OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT!" You shouted shocked at how many bags they were carrying. There were like 50 shopping bags from designer stores filled with expensive designer clothes, shoes, boots, lingerie, underwear, and even jewelry.