Chapter - 64 - Yacht

Jin reaches towards the lettuce leaves, carefully selecting the perfect piece and delicately placing a small amount of sticky rice onto the leaf, ensuring that each grain is perfectly positioned. Next, he gently lays a succulent slice of pork belly with Kimchi on top of the bed of rice before reaching for a jar of Ssamjang sauce, pouring a little bit over the ingredients and forming a small wrap then extends his hand towards you, offering this delectable lettuce wrap. "Open your mouth, princess."

You open your mouth, playfully sticking your tongue out and he gently slips the delicious wrap in your mouth. You begin to chew on it, relishing the delightful flavor. "Mmm! You guys need to teach me how to cook Korean food. This is so good." You savor the taste of the lettuce wrap as you lick your lips, grab a pair of chopsticks, and serve yourself a bowl of Jjajangmyeon.

"I'll teach you a few recipes princess." Jin, with a flirty glint in his eyes, casually replied as he poured himself a shot of Soju.

"Me too! I'll teach you some." Yoongi replied as he opened a bottle of Soju, poured a shot for you, and handed you the bottle, playfully winking at you. "Cheers, princess."

You take the shot, playfully giggle, and lick your lips. "Cheers!"

"I'm going to go fishing in a yacht for a bit if anyone wants to come," Jin said as he poured himself a shot of Soju.

"Oh? Can I come with you?" You let out a playful giggle as you bite your lower lip and wink at Jin.

"Weren't you supposed to go out with Jungkookie?" Jin raised an eyebrow looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook shrugs. "We can go to the tattoo shop tomorrow. I'm down for some fishing."

"Party on a boat!" Jimin said excitedly.

"Aren't you supposed to have a moment alone with Hobi and Yoongi Hyung?" Namjoon looks at you then looks at Hobi and Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugs. "We can have our moment in the yacht. Plus I haven't gone fishing in a while so I'm down."

Hobi nods. "I'm down too."

You look at Namjoon wondering if he was going to join Jin on his fishing adventure. "How about you baby?"

Namjoon nods. "Oh, I'm definitely going."

"Alright so everyone is going?!" Jin looked around to make sure everyone wants to go fishing.

"Hell yeah!" Taehyung replied excitedly.

"Alright. I'm done eating. Let me go grab my phone and call Bang PD-nim real quick to ask about the possibility of using his yacht." Jin stands up to clean his plate and heads to his room to retrieve his phone. He intends to call Bang PD while you and the other members finish your lunch.

You and the other members spent an additional 20 minutes enjoying lunch together. During this time, you engaged in a conversation about the upcoming plans for Jin's yacht adventure. Once everyone had finished eating, they took the initiative to clean up after themselves. Everyone went upstairs to their respective rooms to prepare for the day ahead. They were excited to join Jin and spend the rest of the day fishing on a yacht. The plan was for you to have a moment alone with Yoongi and Hobi. Jungkook had plans to go to the gym with Namjoon, then pick you up and go to a tattoo shop for some quality time together. However, things took an unexpected turn when everyone got excited about Jin's idea to go fishing.

You enter your room with Namjoon and Jungkook to get things ready and put something on before heading out to the yacht.

"What should I bring?" You grab your suitcase from the closet and begin to look for something to wear.