Chapter - 57 - Afternoon

After taking a shower and thoroughly cleaning the entire VIP room, the members took an additional hour to relax, unwind, and enjoy the remaining portion of the blunt while having a few drinks. When they finally decided to end their night and depart from the club, it was already 4 am. Due to the intoxicated state of everyone, including yourself, the group collectively decided to spend the night at Namjoon's house, as he happened to live closest to the club.

You were in the kitchen, preparing hot tea for everyone. Hobi quietly approaches you from behind and gently wraps his arms around your waist. "Mmm, that tea smells delicious babygirl."

"This is a recipe from my mom that helps when you're drunk. It helps you sleep better too." After adding a few slices of lemon and squeezing some honey into the tea you turn off the stove.

"Mmm, that tea smells delicious babe." Namjoon also enters the kitchen and takes six cups from the counter. "Here, you can use these cups for the tea." Namjoon gently kisses your lips before grabbing a selection of crackers and snacks from the counter, placing them neatly on the table. As Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi walk into the kitchen, you serve six cups of tea.

"Bro I was already in bed but I couldn't resist the delicious smell of hot tea," Yoongi commented as he walked into the kitchen.

"Let's sit at the table." Namjoon takes two cups of tea and walks over to the table. Everyone gets a cup of tea, and you get the honey and join them at the table to enjoy the tea and snacks while having a conversation.

"Mmm Damm this tea is so good babe," Jungkook commented while sipping tea.

You giggle. "Thanks. This will make you feel better and sleep better."

"Tonight was crazy! We had so much fun." Hobi said while biting into a biscuit.

Namjoon laughs. "It was insane."

"Honestly I'm glad Mia left early," Jimin said while sipping tea.

Yoongi looks at Jimin and nods. "Me too. I don't usually like to mess with staff like that. Plus it would've felt weird with her in there."

"What do you mean? You guys were having fun with her too before she left." You shrugged and bite into a cracker.

Namjoon nods. "You're right but it got very intimate fast and she would've been so out of place. That was a very intimate moment between us."

Jungkook nods while sipping tea. "Yes. You were amazing hyung. It would've been weird with Mia there not gonna lie." Jungkook laughs making everyone else laugh at his comment.

"Maybe we can invite her over one of these days." You shrug and sip some tea.

"If it's a special occasion we can but usually we try to stay away from mingling with staff like that," Jimin said while biting into a biscuit.

"What's everyone doing tomorrow?"
Jimin sipped his final sip of tea and stood up to get some more while wondering about everyone's plans for the next day.

"It's almost 5 am Jimin so after sleeping in I'm going home to work on some music projects that I'm behind on" Yoongi replied as he stood up to get more tea.

"I had to go to the studio but being that it's almost 5 am and my babygirl is not gonna be there I'll do the same as Yoongi Hyung and work on my studio while at home," Hobi said while biting into a cracker.

"I should be back to the office the day after tomorrow." You yawn and take your last sip of tea.

"When we wake up, Namjoon Hyung, y/n, and I are going to a dealership to buy a car for y/n."