Chapter - 54 - Sudden Plans

"We need a bigger couple's swing." Jungkook giggled while sitting on the recliner chair next to the couple's swing while Namjoon sits on the swing and you sit on his lap and facing forward with your back against his chest as Namjoon wraps his arms around your waist pulling you closer.

"Yes, I have to buy a few things. I also want to buy a jacuzzi for us. Is just that I have so many art pieces through the house that sometimes it leaves me very little space for anything else." Namjoon plants a tender kiss on your shoulders while grabbing the joint and taking a
few hits before passing it to you.

"I'll help you make more room in the house. I also want a fireplace." Jungkook reclined the chair back a little further and took the joint from you, replying as he did so.

"Kookie why don't you move in with us and get it over with?" You pout and look at Jungkook with puppy eyes. He giggles at your expression while coughing a few times, then passes the joint to Namjoon.

"I second that baby. You should move in with us." Namjoon gently took hold of Jungkook's hand and kissed it, suggesting that he should consider moving in.

"I will move in eventually but not just yet. I'll probably sleep here more often than at my house though. As I said, I want us to buy a bigger house with more room for your art pieces hyung." Jungkook smiles and takes Namjoon's hand, giving it a soft kiss. He then turns to you, taking your hand in his and doing the same.

You nod as you take a hit from the joint, coughing a few times before passing it to Jungkook. "Ah ok, baby."

"What time is it?" Namjoon grabbed the joint from Jungkook and took a few hits before handing it to you, all the while wondering what time it was.

"It's 5 pm, baby." You said this while yawning.

"We should take a nap then shower and we could go out to eat later if you guys want," Jungkook suggested while coughing and passing the joint to Namjoon.

"We'll see. It depends on how y/n feels. If not we'll order food and watch a movie." Namjoon commented while yawning and passing you the joint.

"I'd like to go clubbing again sometime. It's been a while." You giggle while taking the last few puffs of the joint and putting it off.

"We don't go clubbing often. It's very rare. It's been a long time since any of us went clubbing but I know a really good club where we can rent a VIP room and enjoy the night without being bothered." Jungkook commented as he stood up getting ready to go back inside.

You extended your hand towards Jungkook. "Help me stand up baby."

Jungkook nods and instead of grabbing your hand, he leans in and wraps his arms around your waist, lifting you in his arms. He gives you a gentle kiss on the lips before setting you back down. Then, he grabs Namjoon's hand and helps him stand up, also giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"We'll figure it out later. Let's go take a nap." Namjoon yawns and takes your hand, leading you to follow Jungkook into the room.

"Are we still going car shopping tomorrow?" As you walked down the hallway towards your room, you found yourself wondering about the plans for tomorrow.

Namjoon nods. "Yes, we are. Which reminds me that I have to call my parents because we're heading there sometime this weekend."

Jungkook enters the room, takes the energy drinks from the dresser, and returns to the kitchen to put them in the fridge. "I'll be right back let me put these in the fridge."

Namjoon joins you on the bed, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you close. You scoot closer to him, throwing an arm across his chest and a leg over his, while resting your head on his shoulder.