Chapter - 17 - Meeting with Mon

When you enter your room, Namjoon opens the closet and grabs a few bags, placing them on the bed.

"Well, why don't we let y/n surprise us with her outfit tonight?" Jin suggested as the members searched through the bags.

"I like this one." Taehyung pulls out a red lingerie set and shows it to everyone.

"That one is hot, but not for today. I'm looking for something kinkier." Jungkook commented.

"How about I choose the outfit, change into it now, and show you guys to get you all worked up?" You laugh, biting your lower lip.

"Go ahead and do it. Please delight us." Hobi replied.

"All right, give me a minute." You grab a few bags and take them with you to the restroom. "Hmm, what the fuck should I wear?" You continue looking through the bags until you find a pair of black stiletto-heel thigh-high boots. A pair of black PVC x pasties, a pair of long black pvc gloves, and a chocker engraved with the word whore.

You put on your outfit and examine yourself in the mirror. "Damm!" You laugh as you hear a knock on the door. "Are you done, Babe?" Namjoon asked

"I'm done, I'm coming out." You replied.

When you open the door, the first person to see you is Namjoon. His jaw drops and he covers his mouth in shock as he sees you. He takes your hand in his and leads you out of the restroom. The sight of you caused moans and grunts throughout the room.

"Oh my fucking god. Damm!" Taehyung said while grabbing his crotch and moaning softly.

"Whoa. I'm speechless "Jin stated.

"Who bought this for y/n? I want to kiss you." Jimin laughs, his hard-on visible between his legs.

Jungkook raises his hand. "Come on, kiss me." Jungkook grinned.

"Jungkookie?!" Hobi raised an eyebrow.

"You're welcome." Jungkook giggles.

"Hot Damm and we're supposed to wait till the concert? I'm about to lose my shit and bang the fuck out of that pussy right about now." Yoongi mumbled between grunts.

"Everyone calm down. Y/n and I have to go somewhere to meet with her mom. If we come back in time we can gather here and do something with y/n. Babe goddamn.. please go change. I'm about to lose my shit." Namjoon grunts biting his lower lip. You could see his cock throbbing in his pants from how turned on he was.

You return to the bathroom and change back into your uniform, putting everything in one bag as you open the door and return to your room.

"Here, babe, put everything you're going to wear in this suitcase." Namjoon gives you a small black suitcase.

You open the suitcase and put your outfit inside, but Jimin stops you as you're about to close it.

"Please wait." Jimin goes to the closet and searches through the toy bag, grabbing the strap-on and a clit vibrator and placing them in the suitcase.

"There you can close it now." Jimin laughs.

"Oh shit! I can't fucking wait for tonight! I'm more excited for y/n than for the concert to be honest." Yoongi commented.

The members laughed at this as they were getting ready to leave. " Hyung let us know when you guys are back. I'm gonna head to my room and sleep for a bit. It's gonna be a long night." Taehyung said as he began to walk towards the exit. He stops and looks at Namjoon. "Can we give y/n a kiss to warm up?" He requested.

Namjoon smiles and nods. "Of course, you can.

As they exited the room one by one, they each gave you a quick peck on the lips. Jungkook was the last to leave, but instead of a quick kiss, he pins you against the wall and begins to kiss you heatedly, swirling his tongue around yours and moaning against your lips. He kissed you for a good minute before breaking it off.