Chapter - 5 - Hotel

After a long day of traveling, you finally arrive at your room. The manager, displaying exceptional friendliness, kindly assists you with your belongings and respectfully bows before taking his leave.

Manager: This is your room miss. Please let us know if you need anything. Have a good night.

Y/n: Thank you so much! Good night.

After the manager departs, you find yourself alone in the room. With a sense of curiosity, you begin to explore your surroundings, carefully examining every corner and taking in the details of the space. The room was spacious, featuring a generously-sized king-size bed that provided ample space for a comfortable night's sleep. Additionally, the room boasted a balcony, allowing you to enjoy the fresh air and take in the surrounding views. The room was equipped with a spacious walk-in closet, providing ample storage space for clothing and accessories. Additionally, there was a convenient mini kitchen area, allowing for basic food preparation and storage within the room. The bathroom was exceptionally roomy, featuring both a luxurious bathtub and an impressively large shower.

You carefully placed your backpack on the smooth surface of the wooden dresser to examine its contents, uncertain if you had packed pajamas or not.  As you rummage through the contents of your bag, your eyes are drawn to a delicate white babydoll, a piece of lingerie that exudes femininity and elegance. Alongside it, you notice a selection of underwear, including a white thong. In addition to the outfit you mentioned earlier, you also had a stylish and alluring mini sundress, as well as another shirt.

"Oh! I even forgot I had all that in my bag. I guess it's something for now. I have no clothes. I think Hobi said he was gonna buy me some clothes tomorrow. We'll see. I'm tired as hell I'm just going to put this babydoll on and lay down for a bit while the members arrive." As you undress, you carefully remove your previous outfit and replace it with a delicate babydoll garment. For the time being, you place your backpack inside the closet. Then, you take a seat on the bed, pausing to rest for a brief moment.

As you sit inside, you suddenly become aware of faint voices emanating from outside. The sound grows louder, and soon you hear a distinct knock on your door. As you reach out to open the door, you are surprised to find Namjoon, standing right outside. When he catches sight of you wearing your babydoll outfit, he reacts with a combination of biting his lower lip and emitting a low growl. "Oh my god y/n. You look incredibly sexy in that babydoll. My room is right next door and look! There's a connecting door!"

You didn't even notice the connecting door in your room that directly links to Namjoon's room.

"Does that mean we can sleep together?" You couldn't help but feel a tingling sensation as you gently nibbled on your lower lip, a mischievous smile playing on your lips. 

Namjoon eagerly embraces you, pulling you irresistibly close, his lips eagerly showering yours with a series of irresistible pecks. "God yes. I'm gonna be fucking you all night. Every night. I'm so incredibly happy right now. I got lucky this time! I'm gonna go back to my room and wait for the members to get here."

You accompany Namjoon to the exit, where he opens the door and departs. After a duration of 10 minutes, you receive a text message. As you reach out and pick up your phone, you notice a new message notification from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Come to my room babe but use the main door. I don't want the members to realize we have connecting rooms just yet. 

Y/n: On my way.

You connect your phone to the charger and exit your room to join the members who are gathered in Namjoon's room, which is located right next to yours. As you approach the door, you gently knock on it.  His eyes dilate with desire upon catching a glimpse of you, and a breathless moan escapes his lips as he urgently pulls you into his embrace, quickly securing the door behind you.

"Wow, you look so sexy, Damm!" Jimin said as he hugs you.

You could hear passionate moans and seductive grunts coming from the members scattered throughout the room, their eyes fixated on you, dressed in a tempting babydoll that accentuates your every curve.

"I thought you didn't have any clothes? You look delicious in that babydoll. Fuck." Jungkook whispered, gently planting a tender kiss beneath your chin while his hands caressed your seductive curves.

"I found this in my backpack and a cute dress but that's all I have." You smirk seductively as you settle down on the couch next to Hobi.

"We're going shopping early in the morning to buy you some clothes and other stuff don't worry. We got you babe." Hobi said, his fingers gently exploring the space between your smooth legs, teasingly tracing along your silky 

Namjoon stood confidently in the center of the room, his presence commanding the attention of the members as they dispersed throughout the space. Some were lounging on the bed, while the others occupied the couch. He began to talk about the plans for the steamy night ahead.

"Alright listen up. We're gonna take turns with y/n. Hobi will go next as he should. Then we'll decide who's next with Rock Paper Scissors. It's just fair that each one of us gets alone time with her and gets her all to yourself for tonight. I already had my way with her so I'll let you guys have her. We don't wanna be up all night either. We have to get up early to go shopping for clothes for her and later in the afternoon Bang PD and the staff want to have a meeting with her to sign official paperwork and such because they want to officially hire her as BTS Emotional Support." After finishing his speech, Namjoon confidently reached for a bottle of water from the mini-fridge. He then took a seat on the bed, briefly pausing to make eye contact with you and playfully wink. He made the decision to allow the members to have their way with you, as he had adjoining rooms with you and had intentions of being intimate with you later.

The members burst into joyful cheers as they find out that you are on the verge of landing a job at Big Hit Entertainment, becoming their official Emotional Support.

"Oh, shit babe you know what that means! You're gonna be official! Oh my god, I'm so freaking excited! You're gonna get paid!" Jin exclaimed with pure joy, a wide smile stretching from ear to ear.

"We're gonna have our own official personal slut! Oh my god it's hilarious I'm so happy I wanna cry!" Taehyung giggles.

"Everyone thanks Hobi for coming up with the idea!" Namjoon bursts into laughter, his joy radiating as he stands up and envelops Hobi in a warm, tight embrace. With tenderness, he places a gentle kiss on Hobi's forehead, a gesture filled with affection and admiration. The rest of the group joins in, their voices filled with excitement and happiness, cheering loudly for Hobi's accomplishment.

"You're welcome! It's funny how destiny works. Who would have thought that a simple mistake could change our lives forever? " Hobi chuckled with delight.

You can't help but giggle with excitement as they eagerly gather in a circle, ready to play Rock Paper Scissors. The anticipation builds as they determine the order of who will have you next after Hobi.

They finish their game, feeling a surge of joy and excitement as they all clap and cheer for each other. Yoongi is up next, followed by Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin, all in that order. Excitement fills the air as they eagerly share their room numbers, their voices filled with anticipation as they make their way back to their cozy rooms. Namjoon and you were the only ones left in the room, creating an atmosphere of intimacy and connection.

"Let's try to do this quick so we can go to bed. I'm gonna sneak into your room and sleep with you." Namjoon enveloped you in his strong embrace, his lips eagerly seeking yours, sparking a hot and intense kiss that left you breathless. 

"God this is a dream come true and not only that, I get to sleep with the love of my life! I'm so happy right now that I want to cry." You sensually part your lips, leaving the lingering taste of desire in the air, as you eagerly make your way towards Hobi's room.

"I'm sure the future holds something good for us babe but we gotta take it easy for now. I like you a lot as well. Now let's get going. I'll see you soon." Namjoon hugs you tightly, his body pressed against yours, his lips finding yours in a passionate kiss that lingers on your mouth. Slowly, you break away, feeling a mix of desire and longing as you step out the door, leaving him behind. You stroll down the hallway, your heart fluttering with anticipation, as you search for Hobi's room. You catch a sight of his room and come to a stop standing right in front of it. You knock on the door and Hobi eagerly opens the door, a bright smile lighting up his face as he pulls you inside, gently closing the door behind you.