Chapter - 29 - Jimin's Request

🔞️⚠️️𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚂 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶, 𝙱𝚂𝙳𝙼 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁. 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.⚠️🔞

On your way back to the hotel, you sat across from Namjoon, who was sandwiched between Hobi and Yoongi. Namjoon yawns and leans back in his chair. "I'm so sleepy, holy shit."

Yoongi yawns and covers his mouth. "Same. "I'm going to sleep the rest of the day."

"Babe, switch with me." Namjoon motions for you to take his seat.

You both unbuckle your seatbelts and switch seats and as soon as you do, he grabs your hand and taps on his lap. "Come here." He bit his lower lip and pulled you onto his lap, where you straddled him and he began to kiss you. You part your lips, allowing his tongue to enter your mouth as he begins to swirl his tongue around yours, making the kiss more heated. He kissed you for about a minute straight before breaking the kiss, resting your head on his shoulder and wrapping his arms around your waist, hugging you tightly. "Let's just take a nap until we get back." He flicked a strand of your hair behind your ear and pecked your lips as he yawned and his eyes began to close.

"It's almost 3 p.m." When we get back, I'm going to shower and eat before I start packing." Hobi yawned and started scrolling through his phone. It didn't take long for you all to fall asleep and lose track of time.

When you opened your eyes slightly, the vehicle was parked in front of the hotel."Baby wake up we're back." You lightly caress Namjoon's cheek, and he opens his eyes and stretches.

"Holy shit, did we all fall asleep?" Hobi laughs because you all fell asleep on the way back and didn't realize you were already back at the hotel.

"I'm hungry, bro." It's 3.30 p.m. already. I'm going to eat some pizza and sleep the rest of the night." Yoongi says this between yawns as he unbuckles his seatbelt and prepares to exit the vehicle.

The bodyguard opens the door, and you exit first, followed by Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi. The driver opens the trunk, and Namjoon grabs his backpack and your suitcase. Hobi and Yoongi grabbed their shopping bags as Namjoon thanked the driver before going inside. "Thanks for the trip. I'll see you all tomorrow. Have a good night."

Namjoon leads the way inside as you walk alongside him, with Yoongi and Hobi close behind. You all walk through the lobby and come to a stop near the elevator. Namjoon pressed the elevator button, and when the door opened, you all entered as Namjoon pressed the button to the floor where everyone was staying. When you arrived at the floor, everyone went to their rooms.

"I'll see you all soon." We're going to take a shower before meeting you guys for the pizza party." Namjoon said to Hobi and Yoongi before entering your room with his room key and closing the door behind you.

Namjoon places his backpack and suitcase on the couch and takes off his shirt. "Why don't you go prepare the shower, and I'll join you in a second?" I need to contact Bang PD to find out where are we meeting."

"I want to wear something sexy since I can't wear it in public." You smile, bite your lower lip, and plant a soft kiss beneath his chin.

"Yes, do that. Surprise me. Go set up the shower. I'll find out where we're going to eat." When you turn around, Namjoon slaps your ass as you begin walking toward the restroom. As you enter the bathroom, you hear a knock on the door.