Chapter - 33 - Cat in Heat

It's 9 a.m. the next morning, and Namjoon and Jungkook are not in the room. You yawn, stretch, and scratch your eyes for a moment, attempting to compose yourself. "Oh my god, my head is going to explode." You whimper and place your hand on your forehead, complaining about your headache. The morning hangover was kicking in, and you needed to shower and begin packing.

You're sitting on the side of your bed when you hear your phone's notification sound, so you grab your phone from the nightstand and glance at it, only to find a text from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Babe text me when you wake up. I'm at the gym with Jungkookie.

Y/n: I just woke up baby. I have a terrible headache. I'm starving. I have to pack. I don't know where to start.

Namjoon: There is a bottle of pain reliever in the nightstand drawer, and the energy pills will assist with the hangover. We're going to get breakfast once we finish; is there anything specific you want?

Y/n: Just bring me the same as you baby is fine.

Namjoon: Also Housekeeping is supposed to go pick up the dirty clothes to do our laundry before we leave.

Y/n: Okay baby.

Namjoon: We'll be back in about an hour or so. Love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

You put your phone on the nightstand and take a pain reliever and an energy pill from the drawer. Then you stand up and make your way to the fridge to get a bottle of water. You take the pills, drink some water, and then put the water back in the fridge.

You're on your way to the bathroom to shower and complete your daily skincare routine when you hear a knock on the door and a female voice yell "Housekeeping!"

"Coming! " You rush to the restroom, grab your robe, and wear it. Then you open the front door to find an elderly woman pushing a laundry cart.

"Good morning, Miss. I came to get the laundry." The housekeeping staff smiles at you and asks you to fetch the dirty clothes so she can do the laundry.

"Good morning. Give me a minute and I'll get it for you. So you want me to get the dirty blankets as well as the clothes?"

"No, miss, someone will take care of that after you guys leave." I only need your dirty clothes. I was assigned to clean your laundry as well as the member's before you guys leave later today."

"Do you have a laundry bag I can use?"

"Yes, here you go."

"Ok. I'll be right back in a minute." You take the laundry bag and shut the door. Then you collect all the dirty clothes from the closet and place them all in the laundry bag before opening the door and handing it to her. "Here you go, ma'am."

She picks up the laundry bag and places it in her cart. "I'll be back in about two hours or so."

You nod and wave farewell. "Okay. I'll be right here, thank you." She walks down the corridor till she reaches Jimin's room and knocks on his door to get his laundry, at which point you close the door and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I'm so tired and I have a terrible headache." "I'm hoping to take a nap later before heading to the airport." You sigh and enter the shower, turning on the water and setting it to a warm temperature. Then you sit on the toilet and pee before removing your robe and hanging it on the hook.

You grab a towel to dry yourself and wrap it over your hair as you grab a toothbrush to brush your teeth. After brushing your teeth and finishing your morning skincare routine, you hang the towel and return to your room, where you put on a lovely lavender babydoll from the drawer. You suddenly hear a knock on the door and when you open it, you see Yoongi standing outside. "I came to check on you. I left early last night, and you were drunk. "Can I come in?"