Chapter - 77 - Ready to Mingle

As soon as you follow Namjoon into the bathroom your eyes are immediately drawn to the inviting bathtub wishing you could take a nice bubble bath instead of a shower. "Mmm, that tub looks so inviting. I was actually planning to take a bubble bath.”

Jungkook nods "Me too babe but there's no time for that remember we have to go get Mia."

Namjoon shrugs “We can do that later tonight. Let's just shower quickly.”

Jungkook steps into the shower and adjusts the water temperature to a warm setting. Namjoon enters the shower after Jungkook, and you follow them in, then you reach for a loofah and pour a small amount of body wash onto it. Namjoon and Jungkook also do the same, and the three of you start washing yourselves while having a conversation and discussing the plans for tonight.

Y/n: Have we thought about where we are going tonight?

Jungkook: We could just hang out in here.

Y/n: You mean bring Mia here?

Jungkook: Mhm. Why not?

Namjoon:  I'd rather not bring her here. I just cleaned the whole house and if we bring her here we might make a huge mess. We should go somewhere.

You and Jungkook both began to laugh at Namjoon's comment, clapping slowly and shaking your heads, which made Namjoon laugh.

Y/n: You're right about making a mess baby.

Namjoon glanced over at Jungkook and gently tapped him on the shoulder. "Why don't we go to your house instead, baby?"

Jungkook giggles. "That's right! I have a house! However, my house is not safe. There's always sasaengs monitoring my house and it could be dangerous."

Namjoon nods. "Let's discuss it during dinner.”

Y/n: Are we still eating lasagna?

Jungkook: Hell yeah!

Namjoon: Of course we are babe.

Y/n: I just wanted to make sure since you guys said that you were eating ramyeon.

Namjoon nods." Yes, but I just made a little bit of ramyeon since you said you didn't want any."

You giggle and nod. "Lasagna is a lot of food. I can't eat ramyeon and lasagna. I'll clean the living room while you guys eat your ramyeon then I'll start making the lasagna."

Both Jungkook and Namjoon nod, their eyes filled with anticipation, as you all finish showering. With a mischievous smile, Namjoon slowly reaches out and turns the water off, leaving the room wrapped in a soothing silence. You all exit the shower together and after drying yourself with a towel, you just decide to wear your bathrobe. "I'm just gonna wear a bathrobe for now. I have to do my hair anyway." You shrugged.

Namjoon nods. "Me too. I'm just wearing a bathrobe."

You all slip into your cozy bathrobes and step out of the bathroom, making your way towards the inviting aroma emanating from the kitchen. As you decided to clean up the living room, Namjoon and Jungkook made their way to the kitchen to indulge in a delicious bowl of ramyeon.

After thoroughly cleaning up the living room, making sure every surface was spotless, you slowly gathered the dirty clothes and immediately dropped them into the laundry basket. With a sense of accomplishment, you then proceeded to make your way to the kitchen. Namjoon and Jungkook had just finished the task of putting away the groceries and were seated at the table, enjoying a delicious meal of steaming ramyeon. The aroma of the savory broth filled the air as they savored each bite.

"Where did you put the lasagna noodles baby?" As you gaze at Namjoon, your eyes filled with curiosity, you find yourself wondering where he put all of the stuff for the lasagna. Namjoon kindly turned around and pointed at the cabinet situated at the far right. "It's on that cabinet over there babe. The last one on the right."