Chapter - 85 - Quick Dinner

“I'm hungry. Are we done?” You inquired, a sense of curiosity tingling within you, as you couldn't help but wonder how much longer the conversation with Mr. Lang would last. As time passed, a familiar sensation of hunger began to stir in your stomach, causing it to grumble softly. You found yourself instinctively wrapping your arms around Namjoon's waist, resting your head gently against his chest as you patiently waited for the conversation to conclude, eager to leave once they were finished. At that particular moment, Yoongi, subtly and discretely, approached you from behind. With a sense of secrecy, he gently took hold of your hand, his touch barely noticeable. Slowly, he began tracing delicate circles in the palm of your hand, creating a sensation that was both intimate and captivating.

"Yes, we're done. Let's go eat." Jin commented with a hint of excitement as he made his way towards the exit.

Mr. Lang nods, gathering his belongings as he takes the lead, guiding Jin, you, and the rest of the members out of the house.

A sense of anticipation fills the air as everyone gathers near your car to discuss dinner plans. Meanwhile, Mr. Lang diligently ensured the security of the house by locking it up and carefully stowing away his personal belongings in his car.

You look at Jin with eyes filled with curiosity. "What are we doing next?"

"We're going straight to the restaurant. You all just follow behind me." Jin replied, his eyes locked onto you, filled with a subtle yet undeniable desire.

"Enjoy your new apartment. Call me if you need help selling your current apartments. I have somewhere to be. Let's head out." Mr. Lang approached the members who were gathered by your car to let them know that he had to leave. The members all thank Mr. Lang and begin to get into their respective vehicles.

"Let's go, babe. Follow Jin Hyung." Namjoon pecks your lips before making his way to the passenger side and getting in the car while you take your place in the driver's seat. Mr. Lang takes the lead as he exits the house, with Jin following closely behind. As the members patiently wait, you start the engine and maneuver your car into position behind Jin's sleek Lamborghini. Jungkook was right behind you, followed by Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin, and Taehyung.

As Mr. Lang closed the gate with the beeper, he quickly sped up and disappeared from sight. Jin maintained a steady pace as he drove towards the restaurant, making sure not to go too fast. As you were driving, your phone started ringing in your purse. However, your attention was on the road and on Jin's car, as he was leading the way to the restaurant. So, you asked Namjoon to answer the call. "Baby, can you grab my phone from my purse and check who's calling me?"

Namjoon nods. "Of course my love. That could be Bang PD."

Namjoon grabs your phone from your purse and sees an incoming call from Bang PD. "It's Bang PD, babe."

You nod." Answer the call Through Bluetooth baby."

Namjoon: Hello sir. Give me a second. Y/n is driving Let me put you on speaker.

Bang PD: Alright.

Namjoon connects your phone to the car's Bluetooth system and continues the conversation with Bang PD, his voice echoing through the air.

Namjoon: Did you do the bookings?

Bang PD: Yes, that's why I called. How's the house buying going along?

Namjoon: We bought an apartment about 10 minutes away from work. You know where Yeonjun lives?

Bang PD: Of course. He and Soobin live in the same place.

Namjoon: We bought the top floor.

Bang PD: Oh, very nice! That's the biggest apartment in the whole complex. I know exactly where it is. I need to visit you guys.