Chapter - 11 - Going Back

Namjoon sat down next to you as everyone resumed eating and enjoying themselves.

You were done after two plates of food and three bottles of soju. You couldn't eat anything else.

Baby, did you notice that they have a hammock outside?" You tell Namjoon as you take a soju shot.

"Do they? I hadn't been paying attention. I was completely focused on you, my love. I've finished my meal, how about you, babe?"

"Oh, baby, I'm finished. I'm no longer able to eat. Why don't we go outside for a few minutes to give everyone time to finish their meals?" You proposed.

Namjoon takes your hand in his and stands up. "If you need us, we'll be outside. We've finished eating. Take your time, and just let us know when you're leaving." Namjoon tells the members as he walks out the door with you.

"Let's go outside, babe." He walks towards the hammock in the far corner of the balcony and lays down first.

"It's so comfy. Come here, my love." Namjoon pulls you towards him as you hop on the hammock laying on top of him. He wraps his arms around your waist, hugging you close as he pecks your lips.

"I love you y/n. I do. So much. When we return to Korea, you're going to live with me. There is no need for you to purchase a home. I'll talk to Bang PD-nim about it."

"I love you with all my heart and soul, too, baby." You pressed your lips against his, giving him a gentle loving kiss, but he didn't stop. As he kissed you again and again, his fingers slipped through your hair, giving it a gentle tug. His tongue entered your mouth to tease yours as his eyes closed completely. As he deepens the kiss, your lips release a soft moan. Your eyes are closed as you become immersed in a powerful moment of love. Your heart rate increased with each breath you took. The kiss became more intense as the two of you became one. Nothing else mattered. It felt like you'd entered a world where only the two of you existed. You had the sensation of flying through the sky. Going through the clouds. You felt butterflies in your stomach. He didn't want to let go, and neither did you. You kissed for about five minutes straight, lost in a never-ending powerful passionate loving kiss.

He broke the kiss by kissing your forehead softly. He ran his hand through your hair as he held your head close to his heart.

"This hammock is super comfy. When we get home, can we get a hammock?" You smile and plant a soft kiss beneath his chin.

"Babe. I've been wanting to get a hammock for a while now, and now I have an excuse to do so." As he pecks your lips, he lifts your chin, making you look into his eyes.

Bang PD appears on the balcony, heading your way, to inform you that they have finished eating.

"You two are adorable together. What a lovely couple." He smiles and taps Namjoon on the shoulder.

Namjoon smiles shyly, blushing slightly as you giggle. "Thank you very much, sir." He said this while hugging you even tighter.

The rest of the members come out to join you on the balcony and gather around you.

"Awwww!" They all said it at the same time, looking at you and Namjoon cuddling in the hammock.

You laugh "Oh, stop it, you guys!"

Namjoon laughs, "Yes, stop it!"

"No, but seriously, you two look adorable in that hammock. I almost want to cry!" Yoongi laughed at his own words.

All the members burst out laughing at Yoongi's comment as Bang PD starts talking. Everyone remained quiet for a moment listening to what he had to say.

As Bang PD begins to speak, all of the members burst out laughing at Yoongi's remark. Everyone remained silent for a moment to hear what he had to say.