Chapter - 66 - Yoongi's Love

"Uhh fuck, everything is spinning in circles." You let out a tipsy chuckle and stumble over your foot, nearly toppling over in a haze of intoxication. But, by sheer luck, Jungkook happened to be standing right behind you, swiftly encircling his arms around your waist, keeping you from falling.

"Let's hop in the Jacuzzi for a bit." Jungkook gently lifts you in a bridal-style embrace, carefully setting aside the bottle of tequila on the counter.

"I think it's time to stop babygirl." Hobi looked at you, gently grabbed your hand, and kissed it softly. He giggled, noticing how intoxicated you were.

"I'm fine Daddy." You responded, your voice lingering and slightly unsteady as a mischievous chuckle slipped from your mouth.

"What time is it?" Jimin glanced at Bang PD, curious about the time. Everyone was still gathered around the bar, and Bang PD had just taken the last hit of the blunt.

Bang PD gazes at the time and gasps, feeling a rush of exhilaration. "Holy shit it's already 1 am. It's time to start heading back."

Namjoon nods. "I'ma hang out with Jungkookie and y/n in the Jacuzzi for a bit.

Jin looks at Taehyung and taps on his shoulder. "Taehyung-ssi, let's go get some fishing done real quick while we can."

Taehyung nods. "let's go hyung."

Jungkook made his way towards the Jacuzzi, located upstairs at the back of the yacht. Jin and Taehyung decided to go fishing, while Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi stayed at the bar for the time being.

"I'll be right there Jungkookie." Namjoon glanced at Jungkook, giving him a playful wink. He then gestured with his hand, indicating that he would join him shortly. Jungkook, noticing the signal, walked away towards the Jacuzzi. It appears that Namjoon was engaged in a conversation with Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi regarding the plans for the upcoming week. Bang PD politely excused himself and made his way upstairs to the control room to prepare for the journey back to port.

Jungkook finally reached the Jacuzzi and gently carried you in his arms as he entered the water. He was only wearing a pair of black shorts without a shirt. He sat down and leaned back, relaxing his body, enjoying the soothing massage from the water jets on his back as he placed you on his lap. You position yourself comfortably facing him with one leg on each side of his, effectively straddling him. He gently embraces you, wrapping his arms around your waist, while you respond by wrapping your arms around his shoulders. He gently pecks your lips a few times before placing your head on his shoulder, holding you tightly. He then begins asking you questions about your encounter with Bang PD.

"I'm curious to know more about what exactly happened between you and Bang PD-nim my love." Jungkook gently lifts your chin and gazes at you with eyes brimming with love, curious about your recent interaction with Bang PD.

You shrug. "What do you want to know baby?"

"How did he end up fucking you? And how do you feel about it? What happened?" Jungkook asked in a whisper, his voice barely audible, as he gently pecked your lips. He anxiously awaited your response. He didn't want anyone else, except for Namjoon who was present in the cabin with you at the time, to hear the conversation.

Namjoon finally approaches and joins you in the Jacuzzi. He stands behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, and plants a gentle kiss on your shoulder.

"Can we talk about it later?" You murmured, your eyelids heavy with fatigue, as you nestled closer to Jungkook's shoulder.

"Talk about what babe?" Namjoon asked, his face filled with confusion.

"I want to know details about Bang PD-nim and y/n," Jungkook replied, his gaze fixed on Namjoon as he gently pinched his cheeks.

Namjoon leans in and gives Jungkook a tender kiss on the lips. "Y/n fucked him baby what else do you want to know?"