Chapter - 75 - Grocery Store

“Oh my God. Give me one, please.” As you enter your office, your attention is immediately drawn to Jungkook, who is resting on the couch. He appears to be absorbed in his phone, while a cigarette delicately rests between his fingers, emitting a thin trail of smoke into the air. He was lying on the couch with one leg resting on the floor and the other leg propped up on the couch.

"Here you go, babe." Jungkook takes out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and kindly offers you one, along with a lighter.

You light the cigarette and kindly return the lighter to him. After taking a drag, you exhale the smoke slowly. Then, you comfortably settle down on the couch, positioning yourself between his legs, with your head resting on his crotch.

"Looks like they went too hard on you." Jungkook, with a mischievous smile on his face, can't help but let out a playful giggle as he takes a drag from his cigarette. As he exhales the smoke, a sense of calmness fills the air. With a gentle touch, he lovingly runs his hand through your hair, cherishing the moment.

You laugh at his comment and take a puff from your cigarette. "It was insane. I'm so sore. I need to take a quick shower."

"We'll take a nice warm bubble bath when we get home. It's getting late. We should get going, babe." Jungkook finishes his cigarette, taking one last drag before carefully placing the butt in the ashtray as he prepares to stand up and leave.

"At least let me shower real quick. I still have their cum leaking from me." You let out a light giggle as you take the final two drags of your cigarette, gracefully extinguishing the butt in the ashtray.

"Everything's in the car already. I left a change of clothes in the closet for you next to your purse. Go clean up babe."

You nod and sit up. "I'll shower quickly, baby."

You carefully remove your babydoll and gently untie the adorable little pink ribbons from your hair. You neatly place both items in the closet before stepping into the shower and turning on the water, ensuring it's set to a warm and comfortable temperature. You tried to be quick because it was getting late and you had to go to the grocery store. You managed to finish in 15 minutes and turn the water off. As you stepped out of the bathroom, ready to put on your outfit, you noticed Jungkook patiently waiting for you, sitting on the couch.

The moment you came out of the bathroom, Jungkook's eyes locked onto you, captivated by your presence. With a sense of urgency, he quickly rose from his seat and approached you as you were standing by the closet putting your clothes on.

“Mmm, you smell so good.” Jungkook tenderly embraces you, his arms wrapping your waist with a gentle touch. Slowly, his hands move up, caressing your body until they reach your chest, where he begins to fondle your breasts. He plants a tender kiss on your shoulder, and gently slides his hands up and down your waist, delicately caressing every curve.

“Let me put my clothes on baby.” You can't help but giggle at the sudden rush of desire coming from him as you begin to put on your clothes. Namjoon packed a pair of sexy pink sweatpants, along with a white crop top-type shirt and a light pink jacket.

After getting dressed, you pick up your purse and the bag of dirty clothes before turning off the lights.

“Let's go.” Jungkook gently takes your hand and guides you out of the office, closing the door behind him. He guides you down the hallway, leading you out of the BTS area and pausing by the elevator. With a simple tap of the call button, the elevator door swiftly opened. There was hardly anyone around as you entered the elevator. When the elevator door closed he pressed the button for the first floor and quickly embraced you, pulling you close. With tenderness, he planted a gentle kiss on your lips. You embrace him, gently placing your arms around his shoulders. As your lips meet, his tongue eagerly enters your mouth, swirling around yours in a very heated and intense kiss. The kiss grew more passionate as you both descended to the floor. Just as the elevator dinged, signaling your arrival, the door opened, bringing the kiss to an end.