Chapter - 39 - Seoul

You had no idea how long you had been asleep. You were just starting to open your eyes and stretch out on the bed. When you picked up your phone from the table to check the time, it was 7 am. You gently tap Namjoon on the shoulder and kiss him on the cheek. "Baby wake up. It's 7 am."

Namjoon was also hardly opening his eyes. He yawned and pulled you onto him, putting his arms around your waist. He nuzzles your nose while looking into your eyes. "Did you get a good sleep?" He pecks your lips and hugs you tight.

"I went to sleep very late. I'm still a little bit tired." You said this while yawning and starting to give him soft, gentle kisses on the neck.

"When did you go to sleep, babe? I fell asleep fast, so I didn't realize you were back. The only thing I remember is that you were going to Jin because he requested you, but that's about it."

"I went to bed at 4 am. We were drinking vodka and playing video games."

"Mmmm, you look so pretty when you wake up in the morning. When we get home, we'll be lazy and sleep the rest of the day." Namjoon pulled you on top of him and began to kiss you heatedly while bucking his hips into you and groping your buttcheeks. His tongue swirling around yours and the tip of his cock poking at your entrance due to his morning hard-on was already driving you wild. You release a soft moan into his mouth and he makes the kiss more desperate and aggressive. Even though the plane was about to land soon and the safety seatbelts lights were on neither you nor Namjoon cared. At that moment nothing else mattered. Just the two of you devouring each other breathlessly engaged in a very heated kiss not wanting to let go.

Namjoon breaks the kiss with a soft moan while spanking your ass and nuzzling your nose. "We should get ready. We're going to arrive soon."

You nod and begin planting gentle kisses around his neck. "I want to make you breakfast when we get home. I'm excited to be able to cook our first meal in our house." You smile and bite your lower lip as you stare into his eyes.

Namjoon nods. "I can't wait to get home." Come on let's change into our clothes."

Both you and Namjoon get out of bed and while he rearranged the seat back up and changed into his pajamas you grabbed your purse to go to the bathroom to brush your teeth and retouch your makeup. "Baby I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back."

"Don't take too long babe. We're about to land soon, so we need to buckle up."

You rush into the bathroom and bump into Yoongi who was exiting the bathroom as you were getting ready to enter. "Hi, baby. Were you able to get some sleep?"

Yoongi wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close. "Yes, just a little. How about you?"

You nod "I fell asleep fast."

Yoongi hugs you tight while pecking your lips. "I'm gonna miss seeing you all the time. I will only get to see you when I'm in the office or when I have a schedule."

You sigh flicking a strand of his hair behind his ear while pressing your lips against his kissing him deeply. "I'm looking forward to the next time I see you." You said as you break the kiss.

Yoongi nods. "Me too. I have to go to the office a lot the next few weeks so we'll be spending some time together."

"I guess we have to get ready for landing. You can always text me."

Yoongi nods. "Oh, I'll be texting you for sure."

Yoongi gave you one last kiss before he rushed to his room to buckle up, and you went into the bathroom. It took you another 15 minutes to brush your teeth, do your hair, and put on makeup. When you rushed out of the bathroom, you ran into the flight attendant, who told you to stay seated and put your seatbelt on. So you hurried to your suite and buckled up.