Chapter - 24 - Intermission Part 2

💜◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗💜

                          Jin's service.

"Are you okay, princess?" Jin approaches you with a concerned look on his face as he notices you sitting on the couch with your eyes closed.

You nod. "I'm fine."

"Did Yoongi go too hard on you?" He raised an eyebrow at you.

"No baby. It was amazing. I'm so happy to be able to be here for you guys and give you my support and help relieve some of that stress."

"We're so lucky to have you. You've handled us so well. I'm so proud of you princess."

"Aww, you're so sweet." You open your eyes and look at him.

"We still have enough time. You're doing everything quickly. I want you to give me a massage in the chair."

"But I don't know how to give a proper massage." You giggle at his request.

"Oh don't worry. You'll be fine. Let me get ready"

"Okay." You remained seated on the couch as he began to remove his clothes and went to open a locker in a corner of the room and pulled out a purple gift bag as he closed the locker and grabbed his clothes and the bag and placed everything on the table.

"Ok princess I'm ready. There's a purple gift bag on the table I want you to use what's inside. And bring me my phone for a moment. I left it on the table."

You get up and walk over to the table, grabbing his phone and the gift bag as you approach him and hand him the items he requested."Here you go, baby."

"Thanks, princess. Now hold the bag for me while I put on some music." He connected his phone to the tv speakers via Bluetooth and put on a sexual instrumental playlist at a low volume to set the mood. "Put it back on the table for now." He hands you back his phone and you put it on the table and the moment you turn around he's laying on his stomach on the massage chair. He positioned the chair with the back down like a bed. "There's a bottle inside the bag and an aromatic candle. I want you to light up the candle and leave it on the table."

When you open the bag, there is a small red aromatic candle inside. A tiny black towel. And an expensive bottle of Kama Sutra massage oil.

"Oh wow. I didn't know you liked all of this baby. You should have told me earlier and I would've tried my best to give you a good massage."

"That doesn't matter now princess. I'm sure we'll get to do this more often. Let's begin now. Time is running out and there are still three members waiting for you."

You light the candle, grab the massage oil, and return to Jin, who was lying on his stomach on the massage chair, waiting for you to massage him. The sexual environment, the music, the scent of the candle wafting through the room, and the dimmed lights. Everything was so sensual that it made your skin tingle. You had no idea Jin was into such things, and you were looking forward to discovering more unrevealed secrets.

You pour a small amount of massage oil into your palms and rub your hands together as you place the oil on the floor for a moment. You noticed some buttons on the side of the chair and pushed one, which caused the chair to lift slightly higher. Then you place both of your hands on his back and begin rubbing the oil up and down his back from his shoulders to his lower back. You applied slight pressure to it and began to move your hands in a circular motion, attempting to apply pressure to his bones.

"Ooooh yes you're doing great, fuck that feels so good. Keep going." As you continue to massage his back, he lets out a soft moan as you alternate between sliding your hands up and down and in a circular motion.