Chapter - 92 - Club Shenanigans

"What time is it, baby?" You stifle a yawn with your hand, leaning your head against Namjoon's shoulder.

"It's 7 pm babe, why?" Namjoon takes your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours, and lifts your hand to his lips, placing a soft kiss on the back of it.

"It's early. What time do we leave tomorrow?"

"8 pm babe. We have all day to work on the breeding before we get to the airport. We should head to the airport around 6 pm”

You nod. "Ah ok. And what are we doing tonight?"

Namjoon gently brushed your hair with his hand and placed a tender kiss on top of your head. "We can't waste any time babe. We have work to do. I'm gonna be working on breeding you all night."

You chuckle and shrug. "I'm probably pregnant already."

Namjoon nods. "I agree but we need to keep trying while we're here. I'm gonna have you take the pregnancy test when we arrive in Korea. The members want to be present for the results.”

Suddenly, you felt the urge to go to a club with Namjoon, unsure if it was a good idea. It was still early, so you cautiously climbed onto his lap, straddled him, and gazed at him with pleading eyes. "It's still early. I want to go to a club with you."

Namjoon raises an eyebrow, looking at you with eyes full of surprise as he didn't expect that from you. "Hmm? That's a very bad idea babe. First of all, we have work to do and I don't want to waste any time and second of all I can't just walk into a club randomly just like that unless I'm covered up and hiding my identity otherwise there are rules. I have to let Bang PD know and he has to make arrangements with the club owner."

You nod and sigh. "I know a very good club that I used to visit with my friends and they have private rooms for rent. But it's ok. I understand baby."

Namjoon falls silent for a moment while you casually ignore it and lean your head against his shoulder. He takes out his phone and chooses to send Bang PD a text message.

Namjoon: Sir, are you busy?

Bang PD:  No why?

Namjoon: Y/n wants to go to a club tonight and I was wondering if you could help.

Bang PD: Just send me the name of the club and I'll make arrangements.

Namjoon: Thanks, sir.

Namjoon gently lifts your chin, prompting you to meet his gaze for a moment. "Babe, what's the name of the club you want to go to!?"

"Club Ecstasy, why?"

"I texted Bang PD and he wants to know."

You giggle. "Aww baby you didn't have to. It's fine."

Namjoon shakes his head. "No babe. You want to go to a club. We're going to a club."

You nod. "Aww, thanks, baby."

Namjoon pecks your lips and nods. "I'll send the info to Bang PD now. We'll take a shower and order some food when we get to the hotel, then we'll go to the club for a bit."

Namjoon quickly sends Bang PD the name of the club and then slips his phone back into his pocket.

"Club Ecstasy? What are we getting into? Is it a swingers club?

You giggle and nod. "Yes, but they have private rooms."

Namjoon laughs and shakes his head. "Oh shit."

Upon arriving at the hotel, the bodyguard parked by the entrance. You and Namjoon stepped out of the car, with Namjoon quickly informing the bodyguard about the change of plans by tapping him on the shoulder. "There's been a change of plans. Y/n and I are going out tonight. We're going to a club."