Chapter - 26 - Yoongi's Request

You go to the closet to find something to wear." Hmm, what should I wear?" You scratch your chin as you rummage through the bags.

"Just put on the robe, babe. You're not going to stay long, and you're coming back to sleep anyway." Namjoon suggested after he saw you struggling to decide what to wear for Yoongi.

"True. I'll just put on a robe." You shrug and pull a sexy pink lace short robe from one of the bags.

"What about this one?" You asked for Namjoon's opinion.

"Oh, yes, that one is perfect. So fucking hot."

"Okay, baby. I'll be back soon."

You exit your room and make your way to Yoongi's room. When you get to his room, you knock a few times on the door, and when he finally opens it, he pulls you inside, closing the door behind you. He was only wearing a towel around his waist. His hair was damp as if he had just gotten out of the shower.

He immediately wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close and pecking your lips. "Did you just shower?" You should've waited for me and we could've showered together. I just took a shower, but I wouldn't mind showering with you again."

"We can take another shower when we're done if you want." Yoongi repeatedly kissed your lips as he unwrapped the towel he was wearing, tossing it towards the couch, revealing his hard throbbing cock. It was leaking pre-cum from its tip, and from the looks of it, he was incredibly needy.

"Oh my god baby, fuck. It's so hard."Come sit on the bed." You remove your robe and grab his hand and lead him to the bed, where he sits on the edge pumping his cock.

"Let me take care of that, baby." You replace his hand with yours and begin stroking his cock, moving your hand up and down slowly at first. He was fully immersed in the moment, with his head tilted back and his eyes fully closed, letting out low grunts and moans.

You smear the pre-cum by rubbing the tip of your index finger against the tip of his cock. "Fuck, look at all this pre-cum." You began to swirl your tongue around the tip, stroking his cock faster.

"Oooh..yess... Mmm...that tongue feels so fucking good, princess. Keep going." He grunts as he leaned back on the bed, spreading his legs a little wider for you.

You placed a second hand on his cock to use both hands simultaneously as you replaced your tongue with your lips and began to suck on the tip while moving your hands up and down and twisting them simultaneously. When you added a second hand, his breathing became heavier and his moans became louder. You could tell that he was really enjoying this.

You picked up speed and began moving your hands faster while sucking on the tip and groaning against it. You continued doing this for a short while before releasing a hand, moving down to his balls, and shoving them both into your mouth.

"Uhh... Mmmm.. fuck... yess..." Yoongi was moaning repeatedly, and the moment you put his balls in your mouth, his moans became a little louder. He grabbed your free hand, lacing his fingers through yours as you began to suck on his balls. You used your lips and tongue to tug on his balls as he squeezed your hand tight.

"Mmmm..." You were moaning sensually as you sucked on his balls, switching back and forth between both while stroking his cock faster. Instead of switching back to his cock, you decided to tease him even more and spit on his anus a few times, making his tight hole wet and sloppy. You let go of his hand and slid your tongue between his buttcheeks to eat his ass.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm going insane y/n fuck." As soon as your tongue touched his hole, he let out a loud growl.

"You like that baby?" You started lapping your tongue up and down, greedily devouring his tight hole with your tongue.

"FUCK! Yesss...You're incredibly good at this.." He whispered between breaths.

You did this for a minute before putting your lips on his cock. You finally put his cock in your mouth and deepthroat, keeping it deep down your throat for a split second before bobbing your head up and down. You were constantly moaning against his cock, devouring it as if it were your last meal. As his cock throbbed in your mouth, you could feel his orgasm approaching. As you gained speed, he gently tugged on your hair and began to buck his hips into you.

"Oooohh.. uhhhh... Mmmmphhh... I'm gonna cum..." He whispered these words, letting you know that he was about to cum hard. A loud moan escaped from the back of his throat as you felt him release in your mouth and shoot his load down your throat. You remained still for a brief moment swallowing every drop, licking your lips, before he pulled out and you climbed on top of him.

His eyes were completely closed, but he was still breathing a little heavily. You peck his lips and brush a strand of his hair behind his ear. "Did that make you feel better?" You lay next to him and gently kiss his cheek while moving your hand up and down his chest.

"Yes, that was incredible. However, I want to taste you. I want to make you cum."

You lay on your back with your legs spread, throwing one leg over his as you take his hand and put it on your pussy. "It's so fucking wet baby. Take it. Make me cum."

Yoongi grunts as he turns on his stomach and positions himself between your legs. He pulls your lips apart, inserts two fingers into your needy hole, and begins thrusting hard and fast.

"Oooohh yes baby finger that hole just like that Mmmm.." You began to moan softly and rock your hips up and down as he overstimulated you by sucking on your clit. His tongue swirling around your clit and his fingers sliding in and out of you were just hitting the right spot, sending shivers down your spine. He was eating you out more aggressively slamming his fingers in and out of you all at once while groaning and moaning against your pussy. You could feel your orgasm approaching. He was eating you out so good that it was making you lose your fucking mind.

"Ohh Yoongi... Mmm yess right there don't stop baby you're gonna make me cum.. it feels so fucking good" You were completely immersed in the moment, your eyes closed, squirming and moaning loudly.

"Yess princess that's it.. cum for me.."
He grunts while fingering you harder adding a third digit. The air was filled with the obscene sounds of his knuckles slamming against your pelvis, your loud moans, heavy breathing, and the wetness from your pussy. He was moaning loudly against your pussy and breathing heavily desperate for you to cum.

"Ooohh yess... Ohh fuck...yess baby don't stop. I'm gonna cum..." You grabbed him by the hair and began grinding your pussy hard against his lips. He removed his fingers and began to eat you out violently using his lips and his tongue at the same time. Your moans became out of control as your pussy throbbed aggressively and your core started pulsing the moment he started to roughly flick your clit with the tip of his tongue. As your orgasm approached, your entire body trembled, and you released and began shooting your cum over his lips.

"Mmm fuck..yess princess. fucking delicious.." He growled as he licked your juices clean and sucked your cum off his fingers, eagerly tasting you.

He immediately lay down next to you and pull close so you could ride out your high while he cuddled you in his arms. He brushed your hair with the palm of his hand as you closed your eyes and laid your head on his shoulder.

"That was incredible baby. You're insane with that tongue of yours."

"I'm fully satisfied now. I can sleep with your scent and your taste all over me. I'm becoming addicted to you. Your scent. Your taste. It drives me crazy. I know you had a busy day today handling all of us but I couldn't stop thinking about you. I needed you. I needed to taste you. I can sleep happy now. Come on it's late and I want you to rest. You need some sleep. Come on princess let me help you get up."

Yoongi helped you out of the bed and put your robe back on as he led you to the door and repeatedly kissed your lips."Thank you for coming. Sleep well, princess. I'll see you tomorrow. We will spend some more time together tomorrow. Tonight I want you to sleep and regain your energy."

"I'm still shaking baby. You made me cum so good. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Sleep well. Good Night." You pressed your lips against his and kissed him passionately before walking out the door and leaving.