Chapter - 28 - Namjooning

You and Namjoon enter the elevator together and run into Yoongi. "What's up, bro?" Namjoon smiles and fist-bumps Yoongi on the shoulder.

"Where are you going?" You hug him and plant a soft kiss beneath his chin.

"I was on my way to the gym. Why? "What are you two up to?"

"We just finished working out and are getting ready to go to the mall and somewhere else. Would you like to come with us?"

"Well, I was getting ready to workout bro, it's fine." Yoongi shrugs.

"Come on, it won't hurt to skip a workout day." Come with us!" You beg Yoongi to join you on the trip.

"I'm fine. We might eat dinner together tonight anyway, so I'll see you when you get back."

Namjoon winks at Yoongi as he whispers something to him. "Well? "Are you coming with us or not?"

"Let me do a quick workout and then I'll join you guys." Just wait for me. I'll be in your room in about 30 minutes." Yoongi smiles happily as he walks towards the gym, and Namjoon joins you in the elevator.

"I'm intrigued by that secret special place you're taking me to today." After pressing the button to your floor, you wrap your arms around Namjoon's shoulders, putting your lips on his and pecking his lips repeatedly. He wraps his arms around your shoulders and deepens the kiss as you part your lips, allowing his tongue to enter. As the kiss heated up, you let out a soft moan into his mouth. The elevator comes to a stop the door opens, and he breaks the kiss and exits the elevator, heading to your room.

You follow Namjoon down the hallway, holding hands, on your way to your room to change and get ready to go out you run into Hobi."Hey, bro! "What are you guys up to?"

"We're about to go out. We're going to the mall to eat and buy a suitcase for y/n, then we're going somewhere I wanted to go with y/n. How about you, Hyung?"

"I had planned to go shopping before returning home."

"Why don't you come with us to the mall, Hyung?"

"Might as well, bro." Let's head to your room. I'll wait for you to get ready, then we'll go to the mall and wherever you're going next."

"Alright, bro, let's go!" Namjoon takes the lead and walks down the corridor until he reaches his room. He unlocks the door with the room key, and the three of you enter as Hobi closes the door behind him.

Hobi goes to sit on the couch, while Namjoon goes to the mini-fridge to get some water, and you go to the closet to get your uniform and purse before heading to the bathroom to get ready. Because you had already taken a shower at the gym, you removed your dress and began drying your hair with the hair dryer as soon as you entered the bathroom. Between styling your hair, applying makeup, and changing into your uniform, you spent about an hour in the bathroom. You opted for natural makeup and a light pink lip balm, as well as letting your hair down. You hear the door open and Yoongi's voice, indicating that he had finished his workout and was ready to go. Namjoon walks into the bathroom as you reach for your purse, wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you close, and pecking your lips. "Even with your uniform, you look sexy."

You sigh. "I wish I could wear regular clothes, but I guess I don't have a choice."

"It has to be that way for the time being, but don't worry." I'll talk to Bang PD and we'll work something out. Are you done? Yoongi Hyung is here, and we're just waiting for you."

"I'm done, baby. I was just getting my purse."

"Leave your purse here. You won't need it. "I'm bringing my backpack because we're going somewhere after the mall."