Chapter - 14 - Jungkook's Request

"Let's take that robe off." Jungkook grabs the bag from your hands placing it on top of the dresser for a moment as he proceeds to remove your robe. It looks like he just got out of the shower because his hair was wet and he was wearing a pair of black shorts and no shirt.

"Did you just take a shower?" You wondered as you eye him down biting your lower lip at the sight of him.

"I did. And I want to do things differently this time. I have a special request. But I want to make sure that this remains between these walls and us. With Namjoon hyung here as a witness, but before I tell you my request, let me take a picture of you."

Jungkook takes your robe off and grunts at the sight of you as he tosses it towards the couch and grabs his phone from the nightstand. Namjoon sat quietly on the couch, watching the scene unfold, letting Jungkook do whatever he wanted with you.

"Lay down for me." Jungkook was getting his phone ready to take pictures of you as you sat on the bed and laid back as he asked.

He approaches you and takes a photo with his phone.

"Spread your legs." he requested.

He takes another picture as you spread your legs. He continues to ask you to change positions as he snaps a few pictures of you before putting his phone back on the nightstand.

"Come here, stand up." He grabs your hand and helps you stand up, and you wonder what his special request was.

"I'm curious what Jungkookie's special request is," Namjoon commented as he began to get hard all over again. You could see a bulge forming in his crotch area.

"Let me look through this bag and see what's inside before we discuss my request." Jungkook examines your bag to see what kind of toys you brought. He nods, biting his lower lip and letting out a low grunt. "Oh my god, this is insane. It's perfect for my request. Have you seen this, hyung?"

"I know there's a strap-on in there but I didn't pay attention to anything else why? What else is good in there?" Namjoon wondered.

"Come take a look." As you sit back down on the bed, Namjoon gets up and walks over to Jungkook's to see what's inside the bag. Aside from the strap-on, there were a variety of adult toys available, such as butt plugs, cock rings, and so on. There was also a black collar with the word "whore" engraved on it.

"Who bought this for y/n?" Namjoon wondered.

"I believe it was Jin and Yoongi." You replied.

"She requested all of this though," Jungkook smirked.

"I did. It makes my job easier too." You giggled.

"You're a kinky little slut, aren't you?" Jungkook winks at you, biting his lower lip and smiling.

"So are you Jungkookie. I'm loving all of this. I'm kinky myself. " Namjoon commented laughing at this.

"I'm guilty as fuck, to be honest." Jungkook giggled.

"Now what was your request?" Namjoon looks at Jungkook lifting an eyebrow wondering about Jungkook's request.

"About that request," Jungkook kneels as he kisses your hand while looking up into your eyes as you are sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I would like to be your pet tonight. I want you to treat me like a fucktoy and do whatever you want with me for your pleasure." Jungkook kissed you between the thighs while looking at you with pleading eyes.

Namjoon gasped as he took a seat. "Oh my god jungkookie are you serious? I'm speechless."

"I'm dead serious hyung. It's just a little kink that I want to accomplish with y/n."