Chapter - 9 - Let's go eat

"I'm gonna go get my purse. I'll be right back." You start heading out of the conference room on your way to your room to grab your purse.

"Hold on y/n I'll go with you," Namjoon said as he starts heading out with you.

"I have to go grab something in my room too. Let's all meet at the lobby at 7 pm." Yoongi said as he also starts heading out to his room.

All the members went to their rooms to gather last-minute stuff before heading to the restaurant. You walk into your room and sit on the bed for a moment.

Namjoon walks in through the connecting door and sees you sitting on the bed. " How are you feeling?" He wondered as he sat next to you.

"I don't know what to think. All of this feels surreal. Everything happened so fast. I can't believe I'm an employee of big hit entertainment."

"You're just not an employee. You're a member of our staff so you have a higher rank and your Job is more important than just a simple employee." Namjoon said as he lay down for a moment.

"Come here for a sec." Namjoon took your hand pulling you towards him as you lay beside him throwing your arm over his chest as he pulls you close.

"So I'm gonna have my own apartment? I want to live with you."

"And I want you to live with me but you also need to have your own little apartment too. It doesn't mean you're gonna be there all the time because I want you to be with me at my apartment."

"He said I'm not allowed to be in a relationship outside of BTS."

" Why would you?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"My heart already chose the love of my life." You slide on top of him staring deeply into his eyes without saying anything else. He slides his fingers through your hair putting his lips against yours. He starts to kiss you deeply and passionately. "Oh y/n." He whispered into the kiss as you both get lost in the moment.

He broke the kiss sliding his lips to your neck as you closed your eyes tilting your head back.

"Oh god y/n you're fucking beautiful." He whispered his words against your neck sliding his tongue all around it planting soft wet kisses at the same time.

"I have a surprise for you but I'm gonna wait till we get back from the restaurant." He flicks a strand of your hair behind your ear pecking your lips.

"I guess we should get going." You rock your hips back and forth grinding on his dick as he grabs your ass bucking his hips up against you causing a low moan to escape your lips.

"Fuck I'd love to skip dinner and stay here with you but Bang PD expects us all to be there." He said fondling your breasts.

"Well isn't that my job to give you guys support? Maybe we could sneak into a bathroom or something." You giggle.

"You're right. However, we should try to be professional and behave. Come on babe let's go meet with the members downstairs." He laughed as you both stand up and fix yourselves. You retouch your makeup and spray a little bit of perfume as Namjoon takes you by the hand and walks out with you heading downstairs to meet with the members.

You finally make it downstairs and all the members are there waiting for you and Namjoon as Bang PD seemed to have arrived already.

"Hyung we were about to call you. Bang PD-nim just got here he's waiting for us outside." Jungkook said to Namjoon tapping on his shoulder.

"I had to go get something and I was waiting for y/n," Namjoon said as he starts walking towards the exit.

Bang PD walks in waving for everyone to get going. "Is everyone ready?"