Chapter - 62 - Jin's Request

As you and Tae make your way into the kitchen, your eyes are immediately drawn to the sight of Namjoon and Jungkook, who are standing side by side near the stove. Meanwhile, the rest of the members were gathered around the dining table having a conversation among themselves.

You make your way towards Namjoon and gently wrap your arms around his waist planting a gentle kiss on his shoulder. "Mmm, it smells delicious baby."

Namjoon turned around to face you, briefly pausing before gently planting a soft kiss on your lips. "I made us some tea. Why don't you join the members at the table while Jungkookie and I serve the tea."

Feeling a wave of exhaustion wash over you, you can't help but let out a deep, satisfying yawn.

"Okay, baby."

As you approach the table to join the rest of the members, Tae decides to join Jungkook in the kitchen to assist in arranging the snacks for everyone's enjoyment. As you approached the table, a sudden silence fell over the members, and all eyes turned towards you.

Jimin taps on the empty seat beside him. "Come sit next to me princess."

Hobi shakes his head. "No, she's gonna sit here with Daddy. Come here babygirl."

Yoongi playfully taps on the table, chuckling as he shakes his head. He then gestures with his finger, inviting you to sit on his lap for a moment. "Come sit on my lap for a moment princess."

"Hold the fuck on! Are we gonna argue about who's sitting next to y/n now? In that case, is just fair that she sits next to me. Come here, princess." Jin throws a wink at you and taps on his lap.

Meanwhile, Namjoon approaches the table with a teapot and a bottle of honey, placing them down. He noticed the members engaged in an argument and noticed that you were still standing, which made him curious about the situation. "What the fuck is going on?" Namjoon giggles while putting the honey on the table.

"We're all arguing about sitting next to y/n," Yoongi replied while laughing.

Namjoon facepalms. "That's easy. My girlfriend is sitting next to me."

Jungkook and Tae both began to clap at Namjoon's comment while giggling at the members' reaction. "Namjoon Hyung is right."

"We know Jungkookie." Yoongi began to laugh making all the members laugh.

You sigh as you sit next to Hobi. "Sometimes I wish I could split into seven pieces."

Hobi gives you a soft peck on your cheek. "I'm looking forward to the day we move back together again so we can all have you with us 24/7."

"Me too Daddy."

Namjoon completed the task of setting up the table, carefully arranging the tea cups, and placing the leftover snacks from Jimin's dad's cafe. He then took a seat beside you, while Jungkook settled down next to Namjoon and Tae sat next to Jimin.

You spent another hour hanging out with the members savoring the delicious tea that Namjoon skillfully brewed and enjoying the leftover snacks from Jimin's dad's cafe as the rich aroma of the tea wafted through the air, tantalizing your senses. By the time everyone was done it was 2 am.

"I'm gonna head upstairs baby." As you stand up to clean up your tea cup, you steal a glance at Namjoon while simultaneously yawning.

Namjoon stands up, gently pecks your lips, and takes the teacup from your hand, kindly suggesting that you go to bed. "Yes go ahead, babe. I got this. We'll be right there."

"I'm gonna go to bed too. I'm about to pass the fuck out." Tae said while standing up and walking to the sink to clean his cup.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow as he looked at Tae. "I thought you were planning on joining us in the hot tub?"