thank you

Authors Note, the final one.

I would like to thank all of my readers, this book wouldn't have gotten this far without any of you. Thank you for everyone who reads or has read, you've seen me grow as a writer tremendously.

I started this book as a way to get back into writing after years of not writing. Then soon after, it became a coping mechanism, I wrote to escape and to put what I was going through into a positive outlet. Things definitely got bad before they got better, but now I can certainly say that I don't need to cope anymore. I am a much different person than I was when I started Fast Break on February 23, 2022.

It's now September 1st, 2023. This book has been my baby, my pride and joy for so long. It's bittersweet finishing it, but I couldn't be prouder of myself for the growth I've achieved in the last year and a half.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope I did these characters Justice, I hope you had as much fun as I did with them. They helped me through thick and thin, helped me get through so many things. I couldn't be more proud of a project.

Thank you for your continuous support of this book.

I am working on a new project though, it's a little different than this one, but it's new! I cant wait to put that out, I hope it receives as much love and support as this one did. Again, thank you all so much. Without you, this book wouldn't have been possible. Thank you all who read, thank you all who have followed this since day one.

This book has been amazing, but now it's time to lay her to rest and start on the next journey.

Until next time. <3