seventy-seven : no sleep till brookyln

Saturday, Grayson family vacation

Matthew had woken up early. Christopher was still in his bed, sleeping very soundly. Matthew sat up and kissed his neck and face.

"Baby, wake up." He whispered. "Christopher." He trailed off.

Christopher groaned and rolled over to face him.

"Babe if you want to see me before I leave you for a week I suggest you get up." Matthew stroked his face.
"You're lucky you're cute." Christopher groaned.

Matthew chuckled to himself, he let Christopher wake up as he put his suitcase in the kitchen along with his other things he needed for the trip. He returned back to his room, he climbed back into bed with Christopher. Christopher pulled him in with the strength of a thousand men, he held him.

"Christopher it's only a week." Matthew chuckled.
"I know." He replied.
"Baby, I'll text everyday and call every chance I get." Matthew said.
"But Im still going to miss seeing your beauty in person." Christopher mumbled. "What's the time difference anyways?" He asked.
"I will be two hours ahead of you." Matthew explained.
"That's so long." Christopher groaned.
"My love, you're exaggerating a bit." Matthew chuckled.
"I know." Christopher said.
"Would a kiss make you feel better?" Matthew asked.
"Yes." He replied.

Matthew kissed him. Christopher gently made out with him in the bed, he needed to make it last. Christopher was glad his boyfriend was getting a vacation but he was going to miss him more than he was willing to admit. He kept him there for a solid 15 minutes, Matthew pulled away.

"I have to get going soon." Matthew said.
"I know, I'm getting what I can while I still have you." Christopher smiled.

Christopher pulled him back for a hug.

"If you miss me, take a good look at the marks I left above your dick." Christopher whispered in his ear, he nibbled on his earlobe.
"You're a naughty boy Christopher." Matthew smirked.
"You love it." He replied.

Christopher kissed his neck and face. He knew Matthew had to leave, it saddened him.

"I have to go baby." Matthew said.

Christopher squeezed him tighter. Matthew gave him the last kiss he'd get for a week, Christopher grabbed onto him tight, not wanting to let go. Matthew pulled away.

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like. You can spend the night any day of the week if you want, just make sure to lock up. I'll make sure to text you everyday and send pictures." Matthew said, he kissed Christopher one last time. "I'll be back for that next week." He smiled. "I love you so much."
"Matthew, I love you more than words can describe. Be safe, text me for anything. I don't care if it's the middle of the night." Christopher said groggily.
"I know. And you don't hesitate to do the same, I know how bad your anxiety gets when we're apart." Matthew smiled. "I have to go. I'll let you know when we land." He said.
"I love you." Christopher said as Matthew grabbed his phone.
"I know baby, I love you too." Matthew smiled at him.

Christopher watched Matthew walk out of the room. He heard the door shut, he fell back asleep. Christopher slept in his boyfriend's bed the whole day, he knew he was gone but he had hoped he'd still see his boyfriend's face next to him when he woke up.