twenty-four : memorable nights

Matthew turned Christopher over on his back. He needed to blow off some steam, given the treacherous family he'd been forced to spend time with. Matthew went to pull off his shirt.

"Ah- Slower, slower." Christopher joked.
"You like what you see?" Matthew held his shirt up so his abs and v-line were visible.
"Yes." Christopher said.
"How far do you want to go tonight Christopher." Matthew said.
"I don't know Matthew, why don't you take if off and we'll find out?" Christopher smirked.
"you're on." Matthew smirked back.

Matthew's shirt flew off and Christopher was all over him. He ran his hands up to Matthew's hips, gripping gently at them. He snaked his hands up, one on his waist and one on the back of his head. Christopher swiftly flipped him, he took off his shirt and Matthew started kissing him gently. He ran his tongue along the crease of his abs. That drove Christopher crazy. He went down and kissed Matthew's jawline, kissing his lips needier than ever. As much as he wanted all of him, they couldn't. Soon they heard Matthew's parent's arrive. 

"Ugh." Matthew groaned, placing his forehead against Christopher stomach.
"We'll continue this later." Christopher laughed.
"cock-blockers." Matthew huffed as Christopher got off of him to put his shirt back on.
"Tonight we'll just cuddle." Christopher said, kissing Matthew's back.
"Fine." Matthew joked.

Matthew put his shirt back on and laid down behind Christopher; Matthew being the big spoon. Matthew placed his forehead against his lover's back.

"thank you for today." Matthew thanked him again.
"you don't have to thank me, i'm just happy i got to meet more of  the people that made you so amazing." Christopher said, kissing Matthew's hand.