eighty : dream boy

‼️ SEX AND SUGGESTIVE LANGUAGE‼️

September, second day of school

6:45 am

Matthew woke up, he always woke up earlier than Chris. He was used to waking up earlier, he usually had a farther commute. He saw the time and realized he could spare 15 minutes of his time.

6:50 am

He dozed off and woke up to Christopher laying next to him. He smiled to himself and ruffled his hair, Matthew began waking Christopher up. He kissed his forehead and played with his hair, he ran his fingers along his spine.

"Baby...wake up." Matthew whispered.

He climbed on top of Christopher's stomach, straddling his hips. He kissed his face and down his neck, he pecked at Christopher's collarbones.

"Christopher..." Matthew cooed.
"Hmm?" Christopher groaned.
"Wake up my love." Matthew kissed his body again.
"Matthew?" Christopher questioned.
"Yes baby?" He asked.
"Are you trying to have quick morning sex with me?" Christopher asked.
"Maybe.." Matthew smirked.
"It's working." Christopher replied. "Matthew?"
"Yes?" He answered.
"You're pressing against my morning wood." Christopher smirked.
"I know." Matthew smirked back.

Christopher trailed his hands up Matthew's thighs, gently massaging the back of them. Matthew slowly bucked his hips back and forth, pressing himself against Christopher's bulge and pressing his own against Christopher's abs. Matthew groaned, his boyfriend quietly moaned.

"You're irresistible." Christopher breathed.
"Shall we pick up where we were interrupted yesterday?" Matthew leaned over Christopher's chest.
"Yes sir." Christopher smirked.

Christopher almost ripped Matthew's boxers off. He quickly undressed himself and took Matthew's shirt off, that wasted no time. Christopher slid himself into Matthew, he ran his tongue up his neck. Matthew tried to keep himself quiet, Christopher sucked hickeys into Matthew's skin on his chest. Usually, Matthew was the one marking Christopher, he liked this change.

"You're all mine baby, you're getting fucked by the captain." Christopher whispered into Matthew's skin.
"You're so hot." Matthew melted.

Christopher kept going until he finished, Matthew could still keep going.

"It's your turn lover boy." Matthew smirked. "How would you like to be fucked?" He asked.
"Give it to me up the ass." Christopher smirked.
"You sure?" Matthew asked.
"Yes." Christopher replied.
"Okay, if you're tired today it's not my fault." Matthew said.

Matthew laid down on the bed, Christopher on top. He slowly eased Christopher onto his dick, Matthew shuddered at the feeling. Christopher held back a moan. He started moving slowly, bucking his hips back and forth. He rode his boyfriend for a bit before Matthew laid him down on the bed. Matthew towered over Christopher, he grabbed Christopher's hand and laced their fingers together. Matthew gently pounded into his boyfriend, careful not to hurt him. Matthew went down to kiss him, Christopher wrapped his arms around Matthew's neck, he sloppily made out with him, their tongues wrestling. Matthew broke away.

"Such a good boy." Matthew whispered.

Matthew kissed his neck and chest. He left a few hickeys, way less then Christopher had given him. Matthew finished, he laid on top of Christopher. They both panted, trying to catch their breath. Matthew glanced over at his phone, the time was 7:03 am. He unfortunately had to begin getting ready for school. Matthew caught his breath and sat up, he slipped his boxers back on along with a shirt.