seventy-five : i'm your puppet

Continued...

They headed to Matthew's house separately. Matthew pulled into the garage, Christopher left his car in the drive way. Christopher met Matthew in the garage.

"How do you beat me every time?" Christopher asked.
"Baby has some roar but I got some serious power." Matthew teased.
"Fuckin v8." Christopher sighed.
"The best 2017 make and model." Matthew smirked.
"I'll show you my best make and model." Christopher smirked, he gently pushed Matthew against his car.
"Yeah?" Matthew snaked his hands up Christopher's shirt.
"Yeah." Christopher inched his face closer.

The door that connected the house to the garage opened.

"Matt, if you're going to make out with your boyfriend please do it in your room." Jon said.
"Jonathan!" Matthew exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Christopher held back a laugh.

"Mom's making us help pack." Jon said.
"Why?" Matthew asked.
"Shit if I know little bro. We're staying the old apartment right?" Jon asked.
"Yeah, last I heard. Is she over packing like usual?" He sighed.
"Unfortunately." Jon sighed.
"SJ here?" Matthew asked.
"Yeah, she's in her room." Jon replied. "Mom's stressing me out, I'll be on the porch having a smoke if you need me." He continued.

Jon closed the door. Matthew looked at Christopher and laughed, Christopher laid his forehead on Matthew's shoulder as he laughed.

"What are the odds?" Christopher asked.
"Twice in the same day apparently." Matthew chuckled.

They laughed with each other in embarrassment. They collected themselves and went to Matthew's room. Christopher laid on Matthew's bed as he watched him pack and gave him some company.

"I need like seven outfits?" Matthew questioned.
"When are you coming back?" Christopher asked.
"Next Saturday I think." Matthew replied.

They heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Matthew yelled.

His mom opened the door.

"You packed yet?" She asked.
"Not yet, how many days are we staying?" Matthew asked.
"Including the two travel days for going and coming, about eight." She replied.
"Okay thanks." Matthew said.
"Christopher, I didn't even notice you. I apologize, I'm a little stressed about the trip." Krista laughed.
"It's okay Mrs. Grayson." Christopher smiled.
"I'll leave you two to it. Christopher, make sure he packs please, he always leaves it to the last minute or forgets something." Krista said.
"I will." Christopher chuckled.

Matthew blushed slightly at the comment. Krista shut the door and left the boys to it.

"So you're a last minute packer?" Christopher teased.
"And you aren't?" Matthew asked.
"If I was going on a week long trip, I would be packed at least a month in advance." Christopher said.
"Really?!" Matthew replied.
"Yeah, last minute packing stresses me out. So I pack a month in advance and unpack and pack about three different times leading up to said trip." Christopher explained.
"I'm so in love with you." Matthew said.
"Start packing lover boy." Christopher smiled at him.

Matthew opened his closet, he drug his carryon out of it. It had been a while since Matthew was on a plane, let alone traveled.

"When was the last time you traveled?" Christopher asked.
"When we moved here." Matthew replied.

He laid the suit case on the floor and opened it.

"Okay, New York weather in August. It's probably going to rain and be a little toasty so, cargo pants and hockey jersey's." Matthew said.