sixteen : holiday season

Late December

Another holiday season was upon us, thoughts of each other still ran through their heads. They spent as much time as they could with each other given the busy season.

10:30 am

Matt: you busy today?
Chris: Sadly yes, whole family is coming to town for the holidays.
Matt: You too? My mom and dad's siblings are coming to town, that's gonna end well
Chris: Yeah I know that well
Matt: Maybe we can hang out before then?
Chris: I'll pick you up in 20 minutes.
Matt: That's my boy <3

Again all Christopher could think about was how Matthew addressed him. Christopher jumped in his car and quickly drove to his one out for the day, maybe they could have some peace before the storm their families offered came into town. Matthew heard Christopher pull up and ran out to his car.

"I'll be back later mom!" Matthew yelled as he ran to the door.
"You better be back by the time your aunts and uncles get here!" She replied.
"Okay!" Matthew shut the door and ran out to his man's car.

He hopped in the car and quickly let out a large sigh.

"Rough day?" Christopher asked.
"I'm dreading seeing my aunts and uncles, and my grandparents ugh." Matthew groaned.
"I am too, I hate seeing my tia's and tio's. Especially my tio's. I am excited to see my abuela, apparently my cousins are too good for Christmas now." Christopher sighed.
"You have a big family?" Matthew asked.
"Unfortunately yes. I hate most of them, i'm hoping this holiday goes by smoothly. You?" Christopher said.
"Just a two aunts and two uncles, a cousin too." Matthew said.
"Tell me about them." Christopher said, offering his hand to hold. Matthew took it.
"My dad's siblings Henry and Charlotte, or Uncle Henry and Aunt Charlie. They're cool, they're always trying to get to know me and stuff like that. Aunt Charlie's husband is kinda weird and their kid, my cousin Violet. She's about Sam's age, she really sucks." Matthew laughed. "She's always getting to friendly, like always way too up close and personal. She's just terrible." Matthew continued.
"She sounds terrible." Christopher laughed.
"And my mom's sister, Aunt Evelyn. She's cool, she's the cool aunt. She has many tattoos, drives a Kawasaki motorcycle, and my siblings and I wish our mom was more like her." Matthew laughed.
"Maybe I can meet them someday." Christopher smiled.
"Tell me about your family." Matthew said.
"Bare with me because this is gonna take a while. There's my tia's Victoria, Isabella, and Lucy. Lucy is my dad's sister, and my tio's Ruben, Enrique, Mateo, and Tomas. Tomas is my dad's brother, i see his siblings more than I see him." Christopher laughed.
"So all the rest of them are your mom's siblings?!" Matthew asked.
"Yeah, I could only imagine how chaotic growing up in that house was." Christopher said.
"Wow, do any of them have children or anything like that?" Matthew continued.
"My dads siblings don't, at least i don't think they do.  My tío Rubén, has a couple kids. My tío Enrique is just a lone wolf I guess. My tío Mateo has two kids. Tía Victoria doesn't really date, and Tia Isabella has like four kids. All of them are too good for us this year." Christopher said.
"Wow." Matthew said.
"Amazed by how many of us there are?" Christopher chuckled.
"No, your accent is so hot." Matthew breathed out.
"Yeah?" Christopher smirked.
"Yeah..." Matthew gushed, placing his free hand on Christopher's thigh.
"We're pulling over." Christopher laughed.
"That's what I was hoping for." Matthew smirked.

They pulled into some dense trees to shield themselves from passers by. Christopher locked eyes with Matthew and stared at him for a while.

"God damn you're hot." Christopher said.
"Backseat?" Matthew laughed.
"Damn right." Christopher grinned.

They climbed into the backseat swiftly. They started roughly making out, needier now that they weren't going to be seeing each other for a few days. They started undressing, shirts flying. Christopher climbed on top of him, holding Matthew's head, trailing his hands up to his hair. Matthew leaving kisses on Christopher's abs, he left small hickeys on his stomach. Matthew tightened his grip on Christopher's hips as he ran his tongue from the bottom to the top of his navel. Christopher's grip tightened and he roughly but ever so gently pulled Matthew's hair. Matthew looked up and saw Christopher's eyes piercing his.

"You drive me crazy..." Christopher breathed out.
"Good." Matthew responded.

Christopher put his mouth back to work, he laid Matthew down on the back seat leaving kisses on his neck and chest. Matthew held Christopher's head in his hands, Matthew threw his head back fighting back moans.

"No pretty little noises for me today?" Christopher said in between leaving kisses on Matthew's stomach.
"mmhn." Matthew moaned in disagreement. "oh it's on." Matthew breathed out.

Matthew brought his head back up to meet his gaze and started making out with him again, pushing him up and onto his back. Christopher ran his fingers through Matthew's hair. Matthew trailed his fingers down Christopher's entire chest, gently gripping his waistband.

"Is this okay?" Matthew asked between kisses.
"yes..." Christopher responded.
"would it be alright if I traveled a little farther down south?" Matthew asked.
"anything outside of my clothes..." Christopher said.

Matthew grinned and put his hand in between Christopher's pants and underwear, massaging his growing bulge. Christopher moaned into Matthew's mouth. Christopher threw Matthew onto his back, pinning his wrists above his head with one hand. Matthew was grinning.

"Smug bastard." Christopher smirked.
"You love it." Matthew said.
"do you mind if I do the same?" Christopher whispered in his ear.
"not at all." Matthew whispered back, nipping at his earlobe.

Christopher placed kisses on his cheek trailing down his neck. Christopher leaned into his neck and talked sweet words into his skin. He trailed his free hand down to his waistband and slipped his hand under, the same way Matthew had done it to him. Massaging his growing bulge, Matthew threw his head back and moaned.

"I love those sweet noises you make." Christopher said into Matthew's neck.
"Shut up and put that pretty mouth back to work." Matthew said breathlessly.
"Anything for you...beautiful." Christopher put both of them on their sides.

Christopher wrapped his arms around Matthew's athletic build, pulling him ever closer. Matthew resting his hands in Christopher's hair. Matthew's phone started ringing. They pulled away from each other, chuckling at this reoccurring situation. Matthew pushed Christopher's hair out of the way and left him with a soulful kiss before getting up to reach for his phone. He grabbed it and laid back down with Christopher, now with his back to him. Christopher wrapping his arms around Matthew again and pulling him closer.

"Matthew Peter Grayson where are you?" Matthew's mom answered.
"I'm with Chris, is everyone there already?" Matthew asked.
"Not yet, but your father and I are leaving to go pick them up right now. I expect to see you when I get home." She continued.
"I'll be there mom, I'll see you all at home." Matthew said, trying to ignore the kisses Christopher was leaving on his back.
"You better be." She said.
"Love you too." Matthew hung up.

Christopher hugged him tighter, nuzzling his face into his back.

"Peter huh?" Christopher teased.
"Oh shut up." Matthew replied.
"Matthew Peter Grayson." Christopher smirked cockily.
"Oh yeah? You got something better?" Matthew asked.
"Jason." Christopher said.
"Christopher Jason. I love it." Matthew smiled.

They finished off their meeting with another make out session. They got dressed and Christopher took him home. He drove up and thank god no one was home, Christopher leaned in for his goodbye kiss.

"Thank you for today." Matthew said.
"Anytime gorgeous." Christopher smiled.
"You're the best." Matthew laughed and kissed him.
"I'll see you later?" Christopher asked.
"Whenever I get the chance. Text me?" Matthew responded.
"Of course." Christopher said.
"I'll talk to you later handsome." Matthew leaned in for another kiss.
"Handsome? Now i'll definitely text you." Christopher laughed.
"See ya" Matthew said as he walked off into his house.

Christopher waited until Matthew made it inside to celebrate to himself when his phone buzzed.

6:30 pm

Matt: I saw that dork <3