eighty-one : first game of senior year

The following week...

Christopher's interactions with his boyfriend over the past week had him terribly in love with him, no matter how long they'd known each other or how long their relationship was he fell in love with him more and more everyday. Despite the rough time over the past two weeks, they couldn't be happier.

Their first game was on the horizon. The friends couldn't be more excited, they practiced hard and well. The freshmen were proving to be promising at every practice, Christopher was impressed but he couldn't wait to see them in action.

Game day

Today was the first game of the season. The boys were dressed in their best dress shirts and pants, Dylan also in her best dress clothes. They hyped each other up throughout the day like usual, they couldn't be more excited for a game. They were itching to get out onto the ice and shoot pucks at goalies. They couldn't wait, Christopher bounced his leg up and down watching the clock tick. Matthew and Christopher got out of class half an hour earlier than usual, they got their hockey bags and went to the locker room. The rest of the team would join them in 15 minutes, however the boys needed to get in the zone before hyping up the rest of the team. Matthew stretched a bit and got his mind right, Christopher sat on the bench bouncing his leg staring at the mirror in-front of him. Matthew noticed, he walked up behind him, he massaged his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Nervous?" Matthew questioned.
"Huh? Yeah." Christopher leaned his head into Matthew's stomach, he put his hand on Matthew's.
"Don't be nervous my love, you're the best hockey team captain I've ever seen. Even if we don't win, you'll still be my captain." Matthew smiled.
"Thanks Matt." Christopher replied.
"Matt? What did I do to deserve such treatment?" Matthew tried to break his nervousness.
"Sorry, I'm just really nervous about the game." Christopher replied.
"I know, come on. Would you like me to ease your nerves?" Matthew smirked at him.

Christopher turned around to face Matthew, he was still sitting down, he ran his hands up the backs of Matthew's thighs.

"Ease my nerves?" Christopher smirked up at him, he trialed his hands up to Matthew belt loops.
"Yeah." Matthew cocked his head to the side, he rested his hands on Christopher's neck.
"You nervous?" Christopher asked.
"Little bit." Matthew began to unbutton the top button of Christopher's shirt.
"How long until the team gets here?" Christopher asked.
"20 minutes." Matthew replied.
"We've made it work in less time." Christopher smirked.
"Hell yes." Matthew smirked.

They couldn't have full on sex in the locker room, they knew once they started they couldn't stop. Christopher pushed Matthew slightly hard against the lockers, Matthew smirked as Christopher kissed him. Matthew unbuttoned Christopher's shirt, Christopher did the same to him. They felt each other up, hands exploring each others bodies, the bodies they knew so well. Christopher unbuckled Matthew's belt as fast as he could, he unbuttoned his pants and got on his knees. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, Matthew unbuttoned Christopher's pants and slid his hands in.

In the bulk of their attraction, they heard talking outside the locker room. It was Dylan talking to someone, they couldn't quite make out who. They didn't really realize someone was there until she called out.

"Boys! Put your dicks away!" Dylan yelled.

They pulled away from each other and accepted their fate. Christopher put his head on Matthew's shoulder.