nineteen : victory night

The boys drove back to Matthew's house and Elliot said their goodbyes. They'd see each other in a couple days for practice. Everyone called it a night and went to their rooms to rest, Christopher went to change when he realized his away jersey was missing.

"Matt, have you seen my other jersey?" Christopher asked.
"Oh you mean this jersey?" Matthew said, Christopher whipped his head around to look at his lover.
"I-I that's my jersey." Christopher stuttered.
"Yes it is." Matthew chuckled, as he sauntered over to where Christopher sat wearing his jersey.
"You look-so hot." Christopher could barley form words as Matthew straddled his lap, wrapping his arms around Christopher's neck. "You're so beautiful." Christopher stuttered, moving his hands up to Matthew's waist.
"Is there anything you'd like to do to occupy our night?" Matthew smiled.
"Nope." Christopher said breathlessly.
"Really? Your friend downstairs is telling me otherwise." Matthew smirked.
"Damnit, I was hoping you didn't notice that." Christopher laughed.
"How about we just make out and cuddle?" Matthew offered.
"That works for me." Christopher laughed.

They started making out, full of lust. Two boys still high off of their glorious victory. Christopher put his hands under the jersey and pulled him closer by his waist, allowing Matthew to arch his back. Matthew grinded against Christopher, provoking moans from both of them. Christopher pulled away and rested his forehead against Matthew's.

"Can you hold me tonight?" Christopher asked.
"Of course." Matthew smiled.

They separated and began to cuddle. Matthew left small kisses on Christopher's forehead.

"You okay?" Matthew asked.
"Yeah. I'm okay." Christopher said.

Eventually they fell asleep cuddling. They woke up early just so they could cuddle and enjoy each other's company. They watched the sunrise together, attentively watching the whole time. Taking in this beautiful moment with one another.