eighty-two : teenage dream

Continued...

Christopher let Matthew shower first. After Matthew showered, Christopher hopped in the shower while Matthew stood in the bathroom doing his skin care and fixed his hair.

"Ugh, I am so stressed I'm breaking out." Matthew said as he poked and prodded at his skin.
"Babe you've been through the wringer lately and you're a teenage boy. Be nice to yourself!" Christopher said from the shower.
"I know, but I hate when my skin is like this." Matthew replied.
"Mi Tesoro, you're the prettiest most beautiful boy I've ever seen. Don't stress about it." Christopher responded.
"I love you a lot, you know that?" Matthew questioned.
"Yes I do." Christopher smiled to himself.

He finished up showering, he wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out. He ruffled his wet hair with a towel, Matthew just looked at him in awe.

"What?" Christopher asked.
"When was the last time you shaved?" Matthew asked.
"This morning, why?" Christopher questioned.
"You're shadow is very prominent." Matthew replied.
"I'm Mexican babe, my hair is very dark and thick." Christopher chuckled. "I hate it." He continued.
"I think it's very sexy." Matthew smirked at him.
"Baby don't say that. We don't have enough time to have sex and go to dinner." Christopher replied.
"Not even a quick make out session?" Matthew leaned against the counter and faced Christopher, he was staring at his v-line above the towel wrapped around Matthew's waist.
"You tempt me with your lust everyday." Christopher smirked. "I promise we'll fool around later." He said.
"Okay, I'm going to go get dressed." Matthew kissed Christopher's cheek.

Christopher shaved and got himself together before going to get dressed in his room. They both got dressed and ready, after getting ready they headed to meet up with their best friends.

They took Christopher's car, baby, Matthew loved that car so much. He held Christopher's hand as he drove.

"So, Todd?" Matthew questioned.
"We used to play peewee hockey together, he moved away shortly after my dad left. I didn't really know what happened to him until today, a lot has changed since the last time we saw each other." Christopher kept his eyes on the road.
"I imagine it wasn't easy to cope with two people leaving your life at the same time." Matthew said.
"Yeah, I'm happy for him though. He seems to be doing so much better than he used to." Christopher continued.
"I bet, so are you. You've been really happy lately, am I missing something?" Matthew asked.
"Just doing very good lately mi Tesoro, nothing life crushingly bad has really happened so I'm enjoying the peace and positivity." Christopher smiled. "How are you?" He asked.

They haven't checked in on an emotional level in a while, they simply haven't had the time.

"Honestly, I've been stressing a bit." Matthew laughed nervously.
"What's wrong my love?" Christopher asked.
"Turning 18 in a few weeks has me stressing a bit, coupled with trying decide if I want a job, and school. Not to mention hockey and someone breaking into my house." Matthew rambled.
"Ah mi corazón, cálmate, cálmate." Christopher kissed the back of his hand. "You'll figure it out okay? Don't get a job if you don't want to, you don't need anymore stress than you already have." Christopher continued.
"Your radiant positivity is sickening." Matthew joked.

Christopher just smirked at him. They arrived at their dinner. They met up with Elliot and Dylan, they chose their normal Italian food restaurant. They all dawned their varsity jackets; all matching in red, blue, and white. They got seated and served, they spent an hour or two eating and talking.

"Your guys' victory today was impressive." Christopher said.
"It's all thanks to you captain." Dylan smiled.
"Yes it is, our captain trusted me enough to put me in instead of himself." Matthew chimed in.
"First game on the season and we won, I say we're off to a pretty good start." Elliot said.
"Yes we are." Christopher smiled. "I'm proud of you guys, the freshmen not so much." He said.
"What'd they do?" Elliot asked.
"Mendez was outwardly disrespectful of our puck bunnies." Christopher explained.
"Even after she knew they weren't like other puck bunnies." Matthew added.
"What the fuck?" Dylan exclaimed.
"Yeah I don't know. Mendez was really rude to them, I don't know why she was so defensive. I'll probably speak to her tomorrow." Christopher sighed.
"I get they try to please but why be rude?" Dylan questioned.
"I don't know. The interaction really pissed me off." Christopher replied.

They chatted and concluded their dinner. The game had them so tired they didn't want to keep each other for longer than they had to. They said their goodbyes and farewells, they had practice tomorrow so they needed the rest.

Christopher and Matthew drove back to Christopher's house; tomorrow was the weekend, Matthew had planned to stay the night. As much as they wanted to ravish each other, they were too tired from the day. They cuddled up on the couch and watched their usual movies and caught up on homework. Christopher kept steeling glances at his boyfriend, he thought he was so cute when he was focused on something. He did his best not to interrupt and accept Matthew with open arms when he got frustrated. Their night was very peaceful and they couldn't ask for a better one.