nintey-two : silent cry

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
‼️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS : GRAPHIC SCENES, SELF HARM, OBSESSIVE/SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, MENTAL HEALTH STRUGGLES, AND TRIGGERING SITUATIONS. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED EASILY I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS CHAPTER, FEEL FREE TO SKIP. THANK YOU FOR READING, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.‼️

February

The boys had been busy; they had barely seen each other outside of school and hockey.

12:35 pm
Christopher 💕 : hey, how's your day?

8:30 pm
Grayson ❤️ : it's was good

8:32 pm
Christopher 💕 : that's good x
Christopher 💕 : busy day?

10:39 pm
Grayson ❤️ : yeah

10:45 pm
Christopher 💕 : im sorry it was busy. doing anything tonight?

Christopher waited for hours; checking his phone every couple minutes. He waited, and waited, and waited. No answer.

Christopher stopped hoping, he just threw his phone on his bed and left it there. He went to bed.

The next day, Friday, 2:35 pm

Christopher picked his phone up, looked at his notifications; none from Matthew. He just put it back down, rolled over, and went back to bed.

5:55 pm

Christopher awoke to a knock on his bedroom door.

"Chris, mijo, you okay?" Angela peeked in.
"Yeah ama, im fine." Christopher groaned.

Angela just closed the door gently, her concern arose.

7:35 pm

Christopher woke up; still no answer from Matthew. He sighed and threw his head into his pillow. He got up and ate something.

"Hey Mijo, how'd you sleep?" Angela asked.
"Good." Christopher replied.
"You okay?" She asked.
"fine." Christopher said.

Christopher went back to his room, he put on whatever comfortable clothes he could find, grabbed his keys, and went to his car. He sat in it for a while, before he could start the car he disassociated. He blinked himself back after 10 minutes; started the car and left.

10:45 pm 
Grayson ❤️ : sorry I've been so busy

Christopher drove to his favorite lookout, he got out and let the cold winter air touch his skin. He just felt a tear run down his face; they kept coming, he couldn't stop. He scream in frustration. His mind started to overthink.

"He's bored of me. I have nothing else to offer."
"He hates me."
"I'm annoying him."
"He doesn't love me the same way i love him."
"I put care too much, i will never have someone give me the energy I give them."

He texted Matthew back.

11:00 pm
Christopher 💕 : it's okay