twenty-six : movie date

Matthew and Christopher had the whole house to themselves. Matthew's mom Krista, was off on business in Wyoming. Matthew's dad (Andrew) and Sam were camping for the weekend. They took advantage of this opportunity.

Thursday night

Christopher nuzzled into Matthew's neck.

"You okay?" Matthew asked.
"Yeah angel, I'm okay. Just a long day." Christopher sighed.

They sat on the couch and ordered Chinese take out. They watched countless movies. Talking about each movie and poking fun at the other for never seeing it.

"You've never seen The Dukes of Hazzard?" Christopher questioned.
"Nope." Matthew said.
"How?" Christopher was flabbergasted.
"Because I wasn't raised in the boondocks cowboy." Matthew laughed.
"You're gonna love this movie, it has a fast car in it. And Seann William Scott!" Christopher added.
"Okay but after we're watching Scream." Matthew said.
"Fine, as long as you hold me. Horror movies scare me." Christopher joked.

Matthew was pleasantly surprised at the movies Christopher had recommended. It was time to watch Matthew's recommendations.

"So it's like a bad horror movie?" Christopher asked.
"That's the whole shtick, it's supposed to be predictable and bad." Matthew explained.
"The only good thing about this movie is Matthew Lillard." Christopher said.
"You're not wrong." Matthew laughed.

Hours went by.

"You've ever seen 'Gone in Sixty Seconds'? The Nic Cage one." Christopher asked.
"I faintly remember that." Matthew said.
"It's the only decent Nic Cage movie in existence." Christopher laughed.
"Wanna watch Twilight?" Matthew asked.
"Yes." Christopher said.

They marathoned every Twilight movie, making fun of it and quoting every scene. They even recreated the infamous scene.

"How old are you?" Matthew asked in a high pitch voice.
"seventeen." Christopher said in a deep voice.
"how long have you been seventeen?" Matthew said quickly.
"a while." Christopher responded.

They erupted with laughter, they kept quoting the movie and discussing it.

"Bro why does Carlisle have so much sexual tension with everyone ge looks at?" Christopher asked.
"I don't know, but it's working." Matthew smiled.
"I'm not gonna let some dilf vampire steal my man." Christopher laughed.
"Oh, your man?" Matthew scoffed.
"Yep." Christopher smiled.

They went back to watching the movie. They talked about how ridiculous this movie franchise is as they went back to other various movies.

"So, about that kiss today." Matthew hinted.
"Yeah?" Christopher smirked.
"What was that about?" Matthew asked.
"Just felt like kissing you." Christopher said.
"That all?" Matthew teased.
"Yeah." Christopher began. "That and I don't like the way Rory was looking at you." He whispered to himself.
"Excuse me, what? Am I detecting jealousy? Are you jealous?" Matthew teased him.
"I'm not jealous. I just don't like the way he looked at you that's all." Christopher said.
"Really?" Matthew sang.
"Yes. I don't like other people stealing what's mine." Christopher said.
"Yours? Technically I'm not your boyfriend." Matthew laughed.
"I wish you were." Christopher looked him up and down.
"Do you now?" Matthew smirked.
"I want you in every way possible." Christopher smirked at him.
"Well we are two teenagers, alone, with nothing better to do." Matthew sang.
"You are right about that." Christopher agreed.
"Why don't you make me yours?" Matthew smirked.
"Are you ready for that?" Christopher grinned.

Christopher smiled as he crawled on top of Matthew. He kissed up his neck and along his jawline. Matthew pushed his lips against Christopher's, pulling him closer. Soon they found a rhythm, they went at each other roughly. Matthew dug his fingers into Christopher's hips, pulling his hips closer to his. Christopher tightened his grip on Matthew's hair at the sensation.

"You wanna go for a ride?" Christopher broke away.
"Absolutely." Matthew smiled.