twenty-seven : night moves

The boys ran out to Christopher's car. They drove off to a lookout scenic point. They got out and leaned against the hood together, staring at the stars. Matthew couldn't get enough of the stars, Christopher couldn't help staring at the boy next to him. He watched his eyes and how the stars reflected in them.

"You're the prettiest thing i've ever seen." Christopher said as he tucked Matthew's hair behind his ear.
"I don't think so lover boy." Matthew smiled.
"You really are. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you before." Christopher gushed.
"You're the sweetest guy i've ever met, you know that?" Matthew blushed.
"I know. I want to be your boyfriend." Christopher smiled.
"You do? I had no clue." Matthew laughed.
"Seriously," Christopher laughed. " I want to be your boyfriend, and if you're ready, I'd like for you to be mine too." He smiled.
"Are you a hundred percent sure you want to sign up for all of this?" Matthew asked.
"Every part of it." Christopher said. "You ready to sign up for all of this?" Christopher laughed as he gestured to himself.
"Are you sure? Everyone will think of you differently. You don't have to come out to anyone but, word travels fast around here. I don't want you to be miserable because of me." Matthew advised.
"I don't care about my reputation, I just want to be with you." Christopher pulled him closer. "They can kiss my ass because I met someone so great that I'm willing to sacrifice for them." Christopher looked into his eyes.
"Even baby?" Matthew joked.
"I'd never give up baby." Christopher laughed.
"Good, if you gave up this car for me. I'd be so pissed." Matthew laughed.
"Does this mean you'll let me be your boyfriend?" Christopher inched closer, their lips now mere centimeters apart.
"Yes it does. As long as I get to be your boyfriend." Matthew smiled.
"Of course!" Christopher exclaimed. "You're my boyfriend!" Christopher cheered.
"Yes I am." Matthew laughed.
"He's my boyfriend!" Christopher threw his head back as he yelled into the sky.
"I'm his boyfriend!" Matthew joined him.
"You're amazing." Christopher laughed.
"Wanna go home?" Matthew chuckled.
"Yes." Christopher smiled.
"Let's go, we have business to attend to." Matthew smirked as he walked to the passenger side door.
"Yes sir." Christopher said quickly.

Christopher hurried into the car and struggled to put the key in the ignition. He started the car, practically did a reverse 180 backing out to the main road. Christopher quickly drove back to Matthew's house.