fifty-one : middle of the night

WARNING: SEX AND KINDA GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION

They got home. Matthew quickly unlocked the door, he fumbled with his keys. He threw them on the counter and pushed his boyfriend against the door. They smirked into their kiss.

"Matt. How about we take these off first? I wouldn't t want to ruin that beautiful suit of yours." Christopher panted.
"I thought you wanted to rip it off me?" Matthew smirked.
"I do, but it's so beautiful." Christopher joked.
"Fine." Matthew chuckled.

They both took off their suits, they hung everything up and in it's bag. They put on some comfy clothes as they weren't going to be needed much longer. They met in the kitchen. Matthew already started loading up on electrolytes.

"I'm not that bad am I?" Christopher asked.
"You are insane once you get started." Matthew chuckled.
"You didn't see my back the next day when we were at state." Christopher responded.
"I thought my marks were pretty." Matthew smiled.
"Elliot saw them! Shit, the whole team probably did." Christopher laughed.
"Good. If you'd let me, your neck would be covered." Matthew smirked. Christopher just hung his head and smiled. "You'd look really hot." Matthew bit his lip.
"Easy...you're not marking my neck." Christopher laughed.
"God, I want to." Matthew smirked.

Christopher laughed. He leaned on the counter next to Matthew.

"You have the prettiest eyes, I get lost in them every time." Christopher stared at him.
"Kiss me." Matthew smirked.
"Yes sir." Christopher smiled.

They kissed, Matthew bit his lip slightly. They pulled away from each other and eyed one another. Christopher smirked.

"I fucking love you." Christopher growled.

Matthew smiled as Christopher pulled him back in. Christopher pulled Matthew's body closer to his, he pushed Matthew's hips against the counter. He lifted Matthew on top of the counter. Matthew trailed his hands under Christopher's shirt, he felt the groove of his slightly out of shape abs. It was the off-season and they hadn't started working out yet, so neither of them were as fit as they were a month ago. Matthew felt his back muscles.

"you're so fucking hot." Matthew growled.

Christopher carried Matthew to his room. He laid him down gently on the bed. He climbed on top of him and started taking every inch of him in. Christopher breathed in his scent, he kissed every inch of his upper body. He could feel the heat all over his body. Christopher felt Matthew slightly squirming under him. He went back up.

"You're so beautiful my love." Christopher whispered. "Make some noise baby." Christopher gently bit his earlobe.
"C-Christopher." Matthew breathed out.
"Come on baby, we both know you aren't quiet." Christopher smirked.

Matthew climbed on top of Christopher and pinned him to the bed. Matthew grinded his hips against Christopher's. He groaned deeply.

"You aren't so quiet either my love." Matthew teased.

Christopher grabbed Matthew's hips and dug his fingers in. He slowly pushed Matthew's hips against his own. Matthew lifted Christopher's shirt and sat himself on top of his navel.

"Not yet." Matthew smirked.

Matthew grinded on his abs. He hung his head and slowly thrusted his hips. Christopher pulled his head down to kiss him, he flipped him on his back.

"Kinky bastard." Christopher smirked. "I love it." Christopher sloppily kissed him.

Matthew groaned into his mouth. Christopher smirked as he pulled away to threw his shirt off, Matthew did the same. They smiled as they connected once more. They now sat in their underwear, that was soon discarded. Christopher kissed Matthew as he slid himself in his boyfriend. Matthew breathed out, he softly moaned. Christopher slowly thrusted his hips.