fifty-two : the way you make me feel

Morning after...

8:34 am

Matthew woke up first like he always did. Christopher was snuggled up to him, holding him as he slept. He held him close and tight.

"my pretty boy." Matthew whispered as he kissed Christopher.

Matthew threw on some joggers and a hoodie, he grabbed his phone and sat on the couch. He called his sister.

"Hey SJ." Matthew said.
"Hey little brother. Everything okay?" She asked.
"Oh shit, did I wake you?" Matthew asked.
"No, it's just really early. You okay?" She asked.
"Yeah, I'm okay. Christopher wanted me to thank you for yesterday and that he is immensely sorry for his father's behavior." Matthew ran his hand through his hair.
"Tell him he's family. Anything I'd do for you I'd do for him, and tell him not to worry about it. I get what it's like." Spencer said.
"I will once he wakes up." Matthew chuckled.
"How long of a night did you have?" Spencer asked.
"Not very long." Matthew smiled.
"And you put his ass to sleep?" Spencer said.
"Yeah. He's out." Matthew chuckled.
"Damn. Well I'll let you get back to him, have fun, be safe. Call me if you need anything." Spencer said.
"Alright. Love you." Matthew said.
"Love you too." Spencer said as she hung up.

Matthew went back to bed. He threw his clothes off once again, he cuddled up to Christopher as he tried to go back to sleep. Christopher played with his hair.

"SJ?" Christopher asked.
"yeah. she says not to worry about it, and you're family. she doesn't mind having to help protect you or your family." Matthew traced shapes on his back.
"she's awesome." Christopher smiled.
"i know." Matthew chuckled.

Christopher kept playing with his hair.

"my ethereal boy." Christopher kissed his forehead.
"you're too sweet." Matthew smiled.
"you deserve all of the love i can possibly give and more." Christopher smiled.
"i love you." Matthew said.
"i know." Christopher breathed his boyfriend in.

They laid like this for a while. Bantering, complimenting each other until they eventually fell back asleep.

11:30 am

Matthew laid there deeply asleep, face down while he hugged the pillow. Christopher had woken up and laid there, he brushed Matthew's hair out of his face. He stroked his face and traced lines on his arm. Matthew was still sleeping, he could feel Christopher gently messing with him. All Christopher could do was admire him, he always did. Something about the morning sun shining on his face, it glistened upon his back muscles and shined upon his hair. Matthew opened his eyes to see Christopher admiring him. He smiled and buried his face in the pillow.

"aw come on, i've been waiting to see those beautiful brown eyes of yours." Christopher smiled.
"how long have you been up?" Matthew asked.
"long enough to deeply admire you." Christopher smirked.
"you feeling okay?" Matthew asked.
"im a little sore but im okay my love." Christopher smiled.
"good." Matthew smiled.
"did you have fun last night?" Christopher asked.
"if you're talking about the dance, it's the most fun i've had in a long time." Matthew smiled.
"good." Christopher smiled.
"did you?" Matthew asked.
"it's the best I've felt in a while." Christopher kissed the back of Matthew's hand.
"i'm glad you had a good time." Matthew smiled.
"you think Elliot and Dylan had as much fun as we did?" Christopher asked.
"i think they had way more fun than we did." Matthew chuckled.
"that's probably true." Christopher chuckled. "i'm so sorry about my father." Christopher said.
"hey, i told you that you don't have to apologize. You handled it better than i did, you're not allowed to be sorry for it. it's not your fault." Matthew consoled him.
"you're the best." Christopher smiled.
"i know." Matthew smirked.
"don't get cocky on me Grayson." Christopher joked.
"just wait until hockey season starts back up, then you'll truly be sick of me." Matthew chuckled.
"i doubt it." Christopher smirked."i am so deeply in love with you." Christopher played with his hair. "you are my breath of fresh air everyday. every time I see you it's like the first time all over again, especially when we kiss." Christopher kissed his bicep.
"are you trying to romance me?" Matthew smiled sleepily.
"maybe." Christopher sang. "is it working?" Christopher buried himself in Matthew's arm.
"maybe." Matthew groaned.
"get up." Christopher poked him.
"no." Matthew smiled.
"please, we can go for a round or two and get breakfast." Christopher kissed his shoulder sweetly.
"but i'm comfy." Matthew groaned.
"wake up." Christopher gently shook him.
"fine." Matthew groaned. He quickly placed himself on top of Christopher, he leaned in and kissed him roughly. "This awake enough for you?" Matthew smirked.
"Definitely." Christopher smiled.

Christopher rolled him over, now he was on top. Christopher left kisses all over his neck.

"Can we get breakfast first?" Matthew giggled.
"Nope." Christopher smiled.
"But I'm hungry." Matthew whined.
"Can I have a kiss first?" Christopher smirked.
"Fine." Matthew smiled. He kissed him gently. Christopher pulled him back and roughly kissed him.
"Baby, come on." Matthew smiled.
"I'm just so in love with you." Christopher smiled as he kissed Matthew's neck.
"Baby, that tickles!" Matthew giggled.
"Two rounds." Christopher pleaded.
"One round, you shower with me, and make me breakfast." Matthew stated.
"One round and I'll take you out for breakfast." Christopher said.
"Deal." Matthew smiled.

Matthew grabbed his face and kissed him, he felt the passion in the kiss. Christopher's hand traveled down Matthew's torso, feeling every chiseled line on his abdomen. Matthew's freehand explored Christopher's back, he ran his fingers through his hair. Matthew gently fought for dominance, he rolled Christopher onto his back. They smiled as they made out in his bed like they usually did. Christopher softly kissed his neck. They rolled around on Matthew's bed, they accidentally rolled off the bed; not the first time that's happened. Christopher landed on top of Matthew, he hung his head and laughed. Matthew threw his head back and laughed with him. Matthew just stopped and stared. He took in every second of the moment, the sun light still beaming into the room. The light made Christopher's brown eyes illuminate with detail. Matthew scanned every inch of his boyfriend's face, he kept shifting his gaze from his eyes to his lips.

"You're so beautiful." Matthew whispered under his breath.
"Beautiful?" Christopher grinned.
"Do you not like that adjective? Because if so I am so sorry." Matthew asked.
"No, no, it's okay. I love it." Christopher smiled.

They laid on the floor for a while, they kept joking around and whispering compliments to each other. Eventually, they ended up on the topic of their futures.

"What do you plan on doing after high school?" Christopher asked.
"I-well, I-I don't know." Matthew sighed.
"That's okay, I don't know either." Christopher responded.
"There's like this pressure to go to college but, I know I probably won't like it. I don't want to go if I'm just gonna waste it." Matthew sighed.
"Honestly, me too. I thought I'd play hockey forever and now I feel kind of lost. I wanted to be in the NHL but I don't think I'd enjoy it all that much." Christopher said.
"I've kinda always wanted to be a firefighter. I saw so many in New York saving lives and doing great things. Maybe I'll give back." Matthew weakly smiled.
"You'd make a hot firefighter." Christopher smirked.
"Oh shut it." Matthew playfully hit him.
"At least you have something. All I know is I want to move to a bigger city, live a life that's full." Christopher responded. "I always thought I'd end up living alone." Christopher added.
"I'll live with you." Matthew smiled. "We'll be stressed about life together." Matthew kissed him.
"That's the dream." Christopher smiled.
"I love you." Matthew smiled.