thirty-five : distraction

SMUT WARNING ‼️

They kissed once more. Now more need behind it, they needed one another more now.

"If you keep drawing me in like this, I don't think I'll be able to just kiss you." Christopher panted into Matthew's neck.
"Who says kissing is all I want?" Matthew chuckled.
"You're intoxicating..." Christopher smiled.

Christopher pulled Matthew into his lap. They moved together as one, bodies moving in sync. Christopher placed Matthew on his back in his bed.

"You know, nobody is gonna be home till Sunday." Matthew panted.
"That gives me two days of fun with you." Christopher smiled.

Matthew smirked back. Christopher started kissing Matthew's abs. Matthew felt his lovers hands exploring his body, his vascular hands and slender fingers running across his skin. Christopher's kisses were gentle yet rough. Matthew unbuckled his lovers pants. Matthew already discarded his own pants, he sat there in his shirt and underwear. Christopher threw his own shirt to the side and continued taking his lover in. Christopher threw his pants to the side and grinded himself against Matthew.

"I can't wait any longer." Matthew whispered.
"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Christopher panted.
"I am, are you?" Matthew asked.
"I'm scared." Christopher smiled.
"Don't be." Matthew smiled back.

They continued their antics. Eventually, Matthew invited Christopher to go all the way. Christopher took a breath and slowly slid himself into his lover.

"fuck." Christopher muttered under his breath.
"oh my god." Matthew breathed.

They sat like that for a while before moving. Christopher started moving when he knew Matthew was comfortable. They went at it for a while. Matthew gripped at Christopher hair and back, Christopher moved Matthew's hair out of his face and kissed him. They both finished and collapsed on the bed breathlessly. Matthew discarded his shirt and cuddled up to Christopher, he kissed his cheek.

"You okay?" Matthew asked.
"Yeah, i'm really happy right now." Christopher sighed.
"Good. You wanna go again?" Matthew asked as he smirked.
"Yes." Christopher smirked as he pulled Matthew on top of him.
"That's my boy." Matthew smiled.

They went at it for a while. Many rounds were had before they curled up under the covers together. They clung to one another, holding each other closer than before.

"You wanna talk about what's bugging you?" Matthew asked as he played with Christopher's hair.
"My dad's coming into town." Christopher sighed into Matthew's chest.
"When?" Matthew asked.
"In a couple weeks." Christopher sighed.
"You okay?" Matthew asked.
"Not really. I don't really know how to feel." Christopher said.
"I don't blame you. I can't even imagine what's going on in your head." Matthew kissed his forehead.
"It's insanely loud." a tear streamed down Christopher's face.
"Hey, it's okay. I know it's tough, but, you're gonna be okay. You don't owe this guy anything. Don't stress about it." Matthew whispered into his hair.
"I wish he picked a different month to show up." Christopher sighed.
"You'll get through this. You are the strongest person I know, I have faith that you'll handle it appropriately." Matthew kissed his head.
"Thank you." Christopher responded.
"Anytime." Matthew smiled.

They both drifted off to sleep.