seventy-six : bruises and bitemarks

‼️SEX, LANGUAGE, MATURE THEMES‼️

Friday, one day till vacation

Matthew got his remaining things together for vacation. All of his siblings were in Salt Lake, his parents were finishing up last minute business endeavors. He scrambled to get his stuff together before his boyfriend arrived.

"Matthew it's just a trip, you do not need this many clothes." He said to himself.

He heard Christopher pull up not far after. He walked to the front door and let his boyfriend in.

"Hi." Christopher smiled as he went in for a deep kiss.
"Why hello." Matthew smiled.
"Gonna invite me in?" Christopher teased.
"Y-yeah." Matthew said.

Matthew led him to his room, he collapsed on his bed face down. Christopher climbed on top of him, he gently rubbed his shoulders. He leaned down and whispered in Matthew's ear.

"Exhausted so soon my love?" Matthew felt his warm breath on his ear, all the hairs on the back of his neck rose.

Matthew's breath hitched as Christopher left kisses on the back of his neck. He trailed the kisses down his neck, he lifted Matthew's shirt and left them up his spine. Matthew felt lightning coursing through his nerves.

"Christopher?" Matthew said.
"Yeah?" Christopher replied.
"Fuck me." Matthew commanded.
"Yes sir." Christopher smirked.

Christopher flipped Matthew onto his back, he smiled at him and took in all of his boyfriend's features. He stroked his face, tracing the lines of Matthew's body.

"Estoy enamorado de ti." Christopher whispered as ran his thumb over Matthew's bottom lip.
"You know I can't understand you." Matthew smiled.
"You don't need to." Christopher smiled.

He leaned down for a kiss, Matthew ran his hands up Christopher's shirt. Christopher slid his tongue in Matthew's mouth, he did the same. Christopher pulled at his hair provoking Matthew to gently dig his fingers into Christopher's skin.

"Lose the shirt." Matthew said between kisses.

Christopher sat up taking his shirt off. Matthew traced the lines of Christopher's abs, he had noticed Christopher was getting his athletic build back in shape.

"So beautifully sculpted." Matthew bit his lip as ran his hands over Christopher's body.
"Oh, you mean all of this?" Christopher gestured to his abs and biceps.
"So fucking hot." Matthew sat up.

He left a slew of kisses on his abdomen, he ran his tongue up the center. Christopher threw his head back in pleasure. Matthew laid Christopher on the bed, Matthew pulled away and took his own shirt off. Christopher noticed his boyfriend was getting back in shape as well.

"I fucking love hockey." Christopher said.

Matthew smirked as he went back to leaving kisses on Christopher's chest. Matthew gently nipped at his pectoral, leaving small hickeys on his chest. Matthew traveled back to Christopher's face, resuming their make out session. Christopher grabbed Matthew's hips and slightly pushed them down onto his own. Matthew smirked as he felt Christopher's moan vibrate in his mouth. Christopher flipped their position so Matthew was on bottom now. Matthew's hands traveled down to the waistband of Christopher's jeans, he quickly undid his belt and yanked it out of his belt loops in one fluid motion.

"That's so fucking hot." Christopher panted.

Matthew smirked at him. He grabbed his head and brought Christopher back down to reconnect their lips. Matthew unbuttoned Christopher's pants and slid his hand in. Matthew kept his hand outside of his underwear, he gently rubbed his growing bulge. Christopher let out a deep moan that reverberated into his boyfriend's mouth once more. Christopher slid Matthew's shorts off, leaving him in his boxers. Matthew helped Christopher slide his own pants off, also leaving him in his boxers. Christopher trailed kisses down Matthew's neck and chest, he stopped at his waistband. Christopher gently sucked at the skin, leaving light purple hickeys on his v-line. Matthew throbbed at the feeling of Christopher near his crotch.

"Excited are we?" Christopher teased.
"Like you aren't pitching a tent yourself." Matthew smirked.

Christopher slid Matthew's boxers off, he quickly slid his own off. Christopher threw their underwear onto the floor with the rest of their clothes. He kissed around the base of his boyfriend's length, Matthew's breath changed as he felt his boyfriend's tongue on his skin. Christopher took his boyfriend's length in his hand and slowly pumped it. Matthew gently moaned as he felt the knots in his stomach start to form. Christopher's face met Matthew's, he saw the lust in his eyes. Matthew flipped Christopher on his back, he wasted no time in taking his boyfriend's length in his mouth. Christopher gasped as he felt the warmth of his boyfriend. He trailed his hand to Matthew's hair, he tugged at it as Matthew bobbed his head up and down. Matthew felt Christopher ramping up, he stopped and climbed on top of him. Christopher rolled them over once more; he thrusted into his boyfriend slowly.

"oh my god." Matthew breathed out.

Christopher gasped as he felt Matthew tighten around him. He began slowly thrusting after he knew Matthew was comfortable. Matthew was melting with pleasure, they both were. He became overwhelmed with lust, he turned his head to the side. Christopher brushed Matthew's hair out of his face, he brought his gaze back to his.

"eyes on me beautiful." Christopher whispered.

Matthew wrapped his arms around Christopher's neck, one hand in his hair.

"christopher." Matthew breathed.

Matthew saying his name sent him over the edge. Christopher finished in his boyfriend, he rode out his high. He helped his boyfriend reach his climax, he knew the routine. He grabbed the towel from under the bed and clean both of them up. Christopher put his boxers back on, he gave Matthew his own as well. Christopher threw himself on the bed with Matthew. He pulled him into his chest, playing with his hair.

"what am i going to do without you for a week?" Christopher whispered into his hair.
"be absolutely miserable." Matthew joked.
"that i shall." Christopher smiled. "you gonna be back in time for E's birthday though?" He asked.
"yeah, i wouldn't miss seeing that brute turn 18." Matthew joked again.

Christopher chuckled.

"cuddle me?" Christopher asked.
"of course." Matthew smiled.

Christopher turned his back to Matthew, he wrapped his arms around him. Matthew pulled him so close, his back was one with his chest. Matthew kissed the back of his neck and his spine.

"Why don't you have an accent?" Christopher asked.
"Huh?" Matthew asked.
"You don't really have an accent." Christopher said.
"My mom is from the Midwest, my dad is from Jersey, my siblings and I are from Brooklyn. I guess we only picked up the bare minimum, it doesn't really come out. Spence and Jon kinda lost theirs, i was kinda embarrassed of mine when we moved so I tried to lose it. It comes out when I'm mad." Matthew explained. "There was also a brief stint when we lived in California for a bit so i don't think our accents are as bad as they could be." He continued.

He realized Christopher had fallen asleep as he was explaining, he smiled and began to fall asleep himself. He had to leave his boyfriend tomorrow; they had been inseparable since before they started dating, Matthew was nervous to say the least. Christopher calmed him, soothed him, and quickly became his guard dog. Matthew knew it was going to be fine but he still didn't like the idea of being away.